1338 Memorial Ave
West Springfield, MA 01089

Lattitude

Cuisine: Global, International, American (New)

Overall
Pros
"I had the cod dish and I was up all night with diarrhea and throwing up everything was in one bowl and I have cancer on chemo and they didn't mention it this was my first time here and it was ok but they should have told us before we ordered for the pric"
"Everything"
  • 9/13/2021

A diner from US tried it.

• 1/07/2021

A diner from East Haven, CT tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/24/2019

A Global food lover from Allentown, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/26/2017

A Global chowhound from Longmeadow, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/27/2015

A Global food lover from Somerville, MA tried it.

• 11/24/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2014

A Global food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/16/2014

A Global food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
amanda72 photo

amanda72

Chicopee, MA

Great Food, Great Service!

My group of 18 friends dined on a busy saturday evening to celebrate a birthday and were treated to a beautiful private dining area with a terrific waiter and AWESOME food!! I would recommend Lattitude to everyone and will return soon!

Filet and Shrimp

This dish was exactly how our waiter described it, amazing! The spinach and potatoes were a perfect match to this well prepared dish.

Global International Springfield
Mon-Wed 04:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Thu-Sat 04:00PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 04:00PM (Lunch)

Lattitude  Restaurant Reviews

Lattitude is located near the cities of North End, Springfield, Agawam, and Chicopee.
People found this by searching for: Latitudes Restaurant West Spfld, Latitude West Springfield, Lattitude Restaurant Reviews, Latitude West Springfield Ma, Lattitude West Springfield, Lattitude Restaurant West Springfield Ma, Lattitudes West Springfield Ma, Latitudes West Springfield Ma, and Restaurants In West Spfld. Ma..