1835 18th St Nw
Washington, DC 20009-5526

Lauriol Plaza

Neighborhoods: Dupont Circle
Cuisine: Tex-mex, Late Night, Lunch

Lauriol Plaza is a Tex-mex, Late Night, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great food, great service, our group has gone back for lunch again and again. The trout was excellent. We highly recommend this restaurant to our friends and family. "
  • 12/05/2019

A Tex-mex chowhound from Fairfax, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/08/2018

A diner from Waldorf, MD tried it.

• 3/06/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

danchaim photo

danchaim

Washington, DC

They serve food?

In the interests of full disclosure, I will have to say that I’m not really into Mexican food and I can’t remember exactly how whatever I ordered tasted like.

But I can say that the swirl margaritas are worth standing around waiting for a table for 2 hours (maybe that’s why I can’t remember). They are a must have. This place, to me, seems more like a place to stand and be seen rather than a place to sit and eat, but it’s good for a night out with friends.

Swirl (1/2 and 1/2) Margarita

Delicious – and can be deceptively strong.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Unique, tasty, well done & enjoyable!

Unique, tasty, well done & enjoyable! We’ve been visiting Lauriol Plaza since it was the tightest, smallest and crampiest little old house to dine in DC yet with exceptional cuisine! They’ve not given up their incredible goodness for style, space and looks! For many years we’ve enjoyed dining here, they never fail in the service, quality, variety, ambience and uniqueness of it all. Whether dining open air or inside, the food is great and consistant over the years. A must place to dine alone or with friends, any time of the year, day or night. Highly recommended for the novice Latin food lover, or the gourmand. Go for it, you will not regret it!

KavyaKasturi photo

KavyaKasturi

Montgomery Village, MD

Popular place - very busy even during the heat wave. Not ...

Popular place – very busy even during the heat wave. Not many vegetarian items but the portobello quesadilla special was very good and well made – it wasn’t just a bunch of huge portobello strips stuffed in there. Black beans are vegetarian and delicious – huge plus. The veggie fajitas came with a massive amount of veggies including fried plaintain (and snowpeas which could’ve been done without). The frozen margaritas were also great – and I don’t usually like frozen margaritas.

Larry's Lounge

Pub Food in Dupont Circle

Caribbean Dream

Caribbean in Dupont Circle

12/05/2019

A diner from Fairfax, VA tried Lauriol Plaza in Dupont Circle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2019

An Asian food lover from Beltsville, MD tried New Garden Carryout in Lower Central NE.

12/02/2019

A Steak food lover from Dalton, GA tried Blackies (CLOSED) in West End.

11/27/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Oakton, VA tried Eddie's Carryout Shop in Trinidad and liked it.

11/24/2019

A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried Childe Harold in Dupont Circle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
it was a nice place. I usually ordered a club sandwich. I last went there in a bitter cold April 2007, the night before Easter Sunday.
Cons
I did not like the burgers
Comments
I missed the place and the bartender. I never knew the bartender's name. He never called me or visited me.
11/23/2019

A dining patron from Charlottesville, VA tried Mrs. Simpson's (CLOSED) in Woodley Park.

11/20/2019

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Jaipur, 24 tried Seattle's Best Coffee in Connecticut Ave/ K Street.

11/20/2019

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried Five Guys in NoMa.

11/13/2019

A dining patron from US tried Yum's Carryout in Benning and liked it. They liked the food.

11/11/2019

A Southern/Soul chowhound from Bowie, MD tried Saints Paradise Cafeteria in Logan Circle/ Shaw.

Tex-mex Good For Kids Takeout

Lauriol Plaza  Restaurant Reviews

Lauriol Plaza is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: +Lauriel Plaza, Lauriol Plaza Pictures, Lauriol Plaza Menu, Lauriol Plaza Yelp, Lauriol Plaza Dc Takeout Menu, Restaurants 18th And M, and Loreal Plaza Washington Dc.