Lavernas Coffee Shop

Neighborhoods: Arroyo Chico
Cuisine: American, Coffee & Tea, Lunch

Pros
"Breakfast was great. I used tho work across the street at the kids furniture store that is now closed anyway, I went there everyday for lunch. I would order the grilled chicken salad and a cola. I absolutely loved it. The salad was yummy. The price was gr"
Cons
"The only thing I can complain about offs the parking. It's always so busy, which is a wonderful thing, that Patton it's so difficult. But still worth it!! "
  • 7/10/2016

An American food lover from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 5/07/2016

A diner from AZ tried it.

• 3/03/2016

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2016

An American food lover from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 8/03/2015

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

American Coffee & Tea Parking

Lavernas Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Lavernas Coffee Shop is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Lavernas Coffee Shop Tucson, Lavernas Tucson Menu, Laverna's Tucson Menu, Laverna's Coffee Shop Tucson, Lavernas Coffee Shop, Lavernas Menu, Lavernas Tucson, and Lavernas Coffee Food Menu.