Lavernas Coffee Shop

Neighborhoods: Arroyo Chico
Cuisine: American, Coffee, Tea

Pros
"Breakfast was great. I used tho work across the street at the kids furniture store that is now closed anyway, I went there everyday for lunch. I would order the grilled chicken salad and a cola. I absolutely loved it. The salad was yummy. The price was gr"
Cons
"The only thing I can complain about offs the parking. It's always so busy, which is a wonderful thing, that Patton it's so difficult. But still worth it!! "

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

American Coffee Tea

Lavernas Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/10/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 5/07/2016 A diner from CA tried it.

• 3/03/2016 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2016 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 8/03/2015 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Lavernas Coffee Shop is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Laverna's Tucson Menu, Lavernas Menu, Lavernas Coffee Shop Tucson, Lavernas Coffee Shop, Lavernas Tucson, Laverna's Coffee Shop Tucson, Lavernas Coffee Food Menu, and Lavernas Tucson Menu.