Lavernas Coffee Shop

Neighborhoods: Arroyo Chico
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Breakfast was great. I used tho work across the street at the kids furniture store that is now closed anyway, I went there everyday for lunch. I would order the grilled chicken salad and a cola. I absolutely loved it. The salad was yummy. The price was gr"
Cons
"The only thing I can complain about offs the parking. It's always so busy, which is a wonderful thing, that Patton it's so difficult. But still worth it!! "
July 12, 2015

The ambiance is good! Is where i always spent my quiet time. A cup of coffee plus my favorite book equals satisfaction.
September 21, 2008

hidden treasure

Laverna's is a great small business. They have excellent coffee and great friendly service. I highly recommend breakfast here. The prices are very fair.

American Dinner Lunch

Lavernas Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/10/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 5/07/2016 A diner from AZ tried it.

• 3/03/2016 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2016 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 8/03/2015 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Lavernas Coffee Shop is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Lavernas Tucson, Laverna's Tucson Menu, Lavernas Coffee Shop, Lavernas Menu, Lavernas Tucson Menu, Laverna's Coffee Shop Tucson, Lavernas Coffee Food Menu, and Lavernas Coffee Shop Tucson.