106 Walton Dr
College Station, TX 77840

Layne's of College Station

Cuisine: Chicken, Breakfast, Wings

Overall
Pros
"Cheaper than Cane's. Not obligated to purchase a fountain drink with your meal. "
Cons
"Food wasn't warm when I ordered late at night once. "
  • 3/09/2019

A Chicken food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2017

A diner from College Station, TX tried it.

• 4/11/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/21/2013

A Cuban food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

coxdenis32 photo

coxdenis32

Bavaria, KS

I attended this college for a couple of years....

I attended this college for a couple of years. Then, unfortunately, they kicked me out because I didn’t pass anything. Later I changed my life, read about the northeastern university, used https://studymoose.com/university/northeastern-university for that. I liked it very much and I applied there. I had no doubts. I understood that education would be useful to me and I wanted to please my parents.

Chicken Breakfast Parking

Layne's of College Station  Restaurant Reviews

Layne's of College Station is located near the cities of Brazos County and Bryan College Station.
People found this by searching for: Laynes College Station Wellborn, Laynes College Station Menu, Laynes College Station Wellborn Menu, Laynes College Station Wellborn Hours, Laynes Menu, Laynes College Station Nutrition, Laynes College Station Survey, and Laynes Nutrition Information.