1744 Washington St
Boston, MA 02118-1828

Laz Cafe

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Cafe

Laz Cafe is a Pizza, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 3/23/2013

A diner from Springfield, NJ tried it and liked it.

Pizza

southendboy photo

southendboy

Boston, MA

Spinach ricotta Pizza was excellent, decent breakfast

Last weekend my friend and I ordered a spinach pizza from The Laz and it was one of the best pizzas I have ever had.They have very delicious breakfast too.Idon’t understand why people stand in line at Mike’s Diner-rude waiting, being rushed, cash only… when the Laz is right there and provides decent food . I am giving them 4 stars because they have no waitress service.Residents of the South End need to wake up.

spinach ricotta pizza

bmw22 photo

bmw22

Brookline, MA

Random

I don’t know if I will ever come back here. It seems to be hit or miss with this place. It looks like a sh*thole drunk people go to get food at the crack of dawn..which it is, but my most recent experience will be my last.

Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo

I have been here once before and ordered the pizza…which was good. This time I decided to order the chicken and broccoli alfredo. I should have known something was wrong when I saw the guy put the broccoli on a paper plate and put it in the microwave…ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING. Then when I get the dish, the broccoli is brown and rotting. Un-effing-believable. The worst part was that he looked guilty and served it to me anyway. How DISGUSTING! I was completely appalled.

Pizza Lunch Cafe

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Laz Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Laz Cafe is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Laz Pizza, Laz Cafe, Laz Cafe South Boston, Laz Cafe Boston, Laz Pizza Boston, 1744 Washington St Boston Ma, and Laz Cafe South End.