Lazy Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood

Lazy Lobster is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good seafood at food prices"
  • 1/08/2016

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/08/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/25/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/27/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/19/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 3/14/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/20/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good seafood at food prices
  • 2/07/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2013

A Seafood food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Deltonalocal photo

Deltonalocal

Deltona, FL

Seafood in Sarasota

On the road again :) My colleague and I are in Sarasota and the quest for local flavor ended at the Lazy Lobster at the recommendation of the hotel’s front desk. We arrived in a small shopping plaza to find this quiet and quaint spot. The front room has a very cool salt water fish tank bar. If I had been dining alone I probably would have sat there to watch the fish. We sat in the dining room which is decorated in various fishy themes. The menu looked good and we both decided on the Lobster Bisque to start. Our thoughts on the Bisque were basically the same in that it wasn’t the best we’ve had and therefore not worth the calories. I had the Grouper & Shrimp combination for $17.95. It consisted of macadamia nut crusted grouper with mango salsa and baked stuffed shrimp “Norma” with lobster sauce, saffron rice and vegetable – my review of this one is below. My colleague had the Potato Crusted Grouper. She said that the Potato Crusted Grouper was very good. I would recommend this restaurant and would return myself although order differently next time. I was not overly impressed with the service that we received from our waitress. A waiter seemed to be doing a great job with his tables and even asked if we needed anything when he saw we looked a bit left alone.

Lobster Bisque

I was not overly impressed with the Lobster Bisque nor was my colleague.

Grouper & Shrimp combination

Macadamia nut crusted grouper with mango salsa and baked stuffed shrimp “Norma” stuffed with blue crab, feta and spinach, wrapped in pastry, baked, saffron rice and vegetable. The grouper was excellent. Good texture and great flavor. The shrimp Norma was OK – I personally wouldn’t order the shrimp again but definitely would the Grouper.

April 16, 2010

Large generous portions

Lovely atmosphere. The food was delicious and I'd definetly go back. Set in a small out of the way shopping plaza but once inside you know you are in a fine fish establishment.
January 13, 2007

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

This restaurant is way, way overpriced and not much better food than McDonalds. The tables are scratched up and it feels dirty. The server was stupid, forgetting several times what someone ordered and who ordered it. Then asking us to…

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Sarasota, FL tried The Fountain Kitchen & Wine Bar.

12/06/2017

An Italian chowhound from Bradenton, FL tried Angelo's Restaurant.

12/04/2017

A dining patron from Sarasota, FL tried Old Hickory Bar & Bar-B-Q.

12/03/2017

A diner from US tried Cafe Baci.

11/30/2017

A diner from Ruskin, FL tried Cafe L'Europe in St. Armands.

11/30/2017

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried Barefoot Caribbean Grill.

11/27/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Sarasota, FL tried Sarasota Ale House.

11/26/2017

A Steak food lover from FL tried Ruth's Chris Steak House - Sarasota, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food. Terrible service. Never came back to offer water or drinks for over 25 minutes. Broccoli $10???
Cons
Made a mistake with my order. Didn't check with us once. Terribly overpriced.
11/25/2017

A BBQ food lover from Venice, FL tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit.

11/25/2017

A diner from Sarasota, FL tried Hooters and liked it.

Seafood

Lazy Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: "Sarasota" Lazy Lobster Menu, Lazy Lobster Restaurant Sarasota Fl, Lazy Lobster Lockwood Ridge, Lazy Lobster Menu Sarasota, Lazy Lobster Sarasota Menu, The Lazy Lobster Sarasota, Lazy Lobster Sarasota, and Lazy Lobster Menu.