532 Pantops Ctr
Charlottesville, VA 22911

Lazy Parrot Grill

Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Traditional

Lazy Parrot Grill is a American, Barbecue, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 2/18/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it. They didn't like the ambiance.

fatstreet photo

fatstreet

Keswick, VA

Working hard at being lazy

I’m a twenty five year Charlottesville resident. My family, friends and I have been customers of the Lazy Parrot for almost that long.

Last night, after a late high school lacrosse game with my daughter, I was in search of a restaurant with a kitchen open after 10 p.m. Called the Lazy Parrot at 10:02 and was told yes, it was open until 10:30. “Great,” I said. “We’re on our way.”

Arrived 10:22. Stood at the bar waiting for the bartender to notice me while talking with friends. At 10:25 I interrupted her to order food to go. Told kitchen was closed. Voice was same as on phone. Showed her my cell phone, which said 10:26. "Sorry, but our clocks say 10:35. Asked one of her friends, who was listening, to look at her phone and tell me what time it was. “10:26,” she said.

“Sorry, all our clocks say 10:35.” Asked to speak with manager. “I am the manager.” Asked to speak with owner. “He’s not here.”

Left infuriated at having wasted the time to get there before 10:30. Missed any option at other restaurants open until then. Exhausted, starving 17 year old in tow. Settled for Taco Bell. Heartburn all the way home. Bad taste in my mouth still today.

Lesson? STAY AWAY FROM THE LAZY PARROT GRILL!!!!

American Good for groups Online Ordering
Revolutionary Soup

Vegan in Venable

Yuan Ho Carryout

Chinese in Jefferson Park

Tokyo Rose

Japanese in Lewis Mountain

Lazy Parrot Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Lazy Parrot Grill is located near the cities of Monticello, University, Newcomb Hall, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Lazy Parrot Charlottesville, Lazy Parrot Grill Reviews, Lazy Parrot Charlottesville Menu, Lazyparrotgrillcharlttesvilleva, Lazy Parrot, Lazy Parrot Drink Menu, Lazy Parrot Grill Pantops, Reviews Lazy Parrot Grill, and Lazy Parrot Fgrill Charlottesvile Reviews.