35631 US Highway 19 N
Palm Harbor, FL 34684-1739

LBC Palm Harbor

(Between Alderman Rd and Country Grove Blvd)

Cuisine: American, Contemporary

LBC Palm Harbor is a American and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great menu. Everything is delicious and reasonably priced."
Cons
"When there are performers inside it can get loud."
Comments
"My favorite place to eat"
  • 5/15/2018

An American chowhound from Tarpon Springs, FL tried it.

• 4/02/2017

• 2/11/2017

A diner from FL tried it.

• 1/09/2017

A diner from Rock Hill, SC tried it.

• 6/19/2016

An American food lover from Palm Harbor, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great menu. Everything is delicious and reasonably priced.
    Cons
    When there are performers inside it can get loud.
    Comments
    My favorite place to eat
  • 4/22/2016

An American food lover from Clearwater, FL tried it.

• 2/06/2016

A diner from New Port Richey, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2016

An American chowhound from Brandon, FL tried it.

• 1/29/2016

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 12/30/2015

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Darlene3 photo

Darlene3

Holiday, FL

Terrible Customer Service from Arrogant Manager

We waited 90 minutes at the bar for an inside table. Upon being notified that my table was ready, I gave up my seat at the bar, only to find out out it was an outside table. The hostess then promised that a particular table ( in the middle of the restaurant ) was becoming empty, and that it would be ours next. Five minutes later, when we were led to our table, it was at the very back of the restaurant, right in front of the side door. When I say “right in front of” I mean it was literally blocking the door, and people were walking in and out. No way we could sit there and eat.
The manager was setting up a table next to us, and one of the patrons that he was setting it for said that we could move to theirs instead. The manager became extremely nasty and said “NO. I am not setting it up for them.” We said we could not eat at the table he put us at, and would need to leave if he couldn’t move us, his response was “Bye-Bye”!
A server overheard this and ran out to the parking lot after us to apologize and offered to try to find us better seating, This was nice of her, but i refused. I will never go back there again after being treated that way by a manager.

2 Beers

American Contemporary Restaurant Specialty - Beer Tasting

LBC Palm Harbor  Restaurant Reviews

LBC Palm Harbor is located near the cities of Ozona, Crystal Beach, and Innisbrook.
People found this by searching for: Lbc Palm Harbor Menu, Lbc Restaurant Palm Harbor, Lb Tavern In Palm Harbor, Fl, Lbc Palm Harbor, Lbc Menu Palm Harbor, Lbc Menu, Lbc Palm Harbor Restaurant, and Lbc Bar Palm Harbor.