1958 N Damen Ave
Chicago, IL 60647-4570

Le Bouchon

Neighborhoods: Bucktown
Cuisine: French, Vegetarian, Cafe

Le Bouchon is a French, Vegetarian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Classically French!

An awesome French bistro featuring classic fare, along with the standard bistro atmosphere. So be prepared for tight quarters and rubbing elbows with your neighbors. On busy nights, like the Tuesday prix-fixe nights, orders can take some time to get to the table. But the delicious food more than makes up for it – at such reasonable prices as well.

My roommate and I went Tuesday night, and waited a good half hour to get seated despite reservations; that’s a definite point deduction in my book. However, everything else went smoothly. We had pate and escargots as appetizers. But the real show stopper was the roasted duck with orange reduction. It wasn’t too dry, and the reduction went perfectly with the wild rice. And the duck was HUGE. We barely finished half of our plates. For dessert, I stuck with creme brulee; while not amazing, it was still delicious.

While my roommate favors Le Bouchon, I’m a fan of Cyrano’s Bistrot. Maybe after a few more dinners, I can settle on a French bistro.

French Wicker Park Bucktown
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 12:00AM

Le Bouchon  Restaurant Reviews

Le Bouchon is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Le Bouchon Chicago Images, Je T'aime Chicago Menu, What Time Does Le Bouchon Of Chicago Get Busy?, Le Bouchon Chicago Wine List, Delivery Creme Brulee Chicago 60647, 1/2 Priced Wine Tuesdays Bucktown Chicago, Classically French, and Le Bouchon Chicago Prix Fixe Menu.