1892 Marlton Pike
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

Le Cafe Creperie

Cuisine: Sandwiches, French, Cafe

Le Cafe Creperie is a Sandwiches, French, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Sandwich-300x200

lindabwright photo

lindabwright

Collingswood, NJ

Yummy lunch!!!

I have had lunch at Le Cafe Creperie twice in the last month- once for a business meeting and the other time on my own. The owner is very hospitable and clearly takes pride in the food that he offers there. He is also rolling out some “green” initiatives, such as using compostable plates for the dessert crepes. I like that! As far as the menu, my favorites so far are the Mediterranean Nanzza (entree) and Le Parisian and Mangolicious crepes (dessert). Both dessert crepes are topped with toasted almonds, which is the perfect touch! I look forward to returning!

Mangolicious dessert crepe

Delicious! Every component of this crepe was perfect, from the mango sauce to the whipped cream to the toasted almonds on top!

Mediterranean Nanzza

I really enjoyed this, and it provides a nice alternative to getting a crepe as both the entree and dessert.

ILyAh photo

ILyAh

Cherry Hill, NJ

Never again

Horrible, over priced and the service was very poor.
This is a very sorry excuse for a restaurant in Cherry Hill, I thought we had higher standards then this.
My crepe was overcooked, and the soda was flat. The manager even told me he tasted my soda and that it was not flat, but could use more bubbles.
I will not be going back to this place any time soon.

Sugared Crepe

Overcooked, over priced, and not worth the trip at all

Online Ordering BYOB Takeout

Le Cafe Creperie  Restaurant Reviews

Le Cafe Creperie is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Creperie, Crepes Around Cherry Hill Nj, Le Cafe Creperie Cherry Hill, Le Cafe Creperie Restaurant Cherry Hill N.J., Le Cafe Creperie, Le Cafe Creperie Cherry Hill Nj, La Cafe Creperie Cherry Hill, Le Cafe Creperie Menu, and La Creperie Cherry Hill.