279 Hillside Avenue
Williston Park, NY 11596

Le Caire

Neighborhoods: East Village
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Lounge, Hookah Bar

Le Caire is a Mediterranean, Lounge, and Hookah Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

JOJOnyc photo

JOJOnyc

New York, NY

Delicious food, strong drinks, rocking music & great people

Well-made and reasonably-priced food and drinks and good music in a laid-back and authentic atmosphere.
The place has two floors but small or maybe felt so as it got busy around 10pm on Saturday. Waitresses and Bartenders are great despite the slow service. Mojitos are muddled and good, but even better if you smoke a fresh apple hookah with your drinks!
And do come early if you wanna have dinner before it gets busy- I was in a group and we all had dinner around 8:30 the food was tasty and in good portions. I guess after 10pm on Saturdays they get too busy but by that time we were done with our dinner and were just dancing with the belly dancer..

Vegi Combo

I shared the Vegi combo with my friend. It has a mix of falafel, stuffed grape leaves, hummous, dips and salads.
Delicious and a must try

Mediterranean Lounge Hookah Bar

Le Caire  Restaurant Reviews

Le Caire is located near the cities of Mineola, East Williston, Herricks, Albertson, and Garden City Park.
People found this by searching for: Le Caire Pics Nyc, Le Caire New York, Le Caire Lounge Intimate, Le Caire, Le Caire Nyc, Le Village New York 10009, and Le Caire Lounge.