22 N Boulevard of Presidents
Sarasota, FL 34236

Le Colonne

Neighborhoods: St. Armands
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Le Colonne is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We have been going there for years it is the only restaurant in st Armand where we will eat...the food is NEVER disappointing...so we go back time & time again & bring friends Carolann & Ralph Garafola from NJ "
"Food was wonderful........sitting outside was nice. "
"Service was fabulous. Sitting outside was so special. Server suggested great meal and wine. Whole experience was top notch! "
"None ,service was horrible.The waiter forgot one drink out of four and one meal out of four didn't even bother to ask why three were eating and one was not.Fifteen minutes later he came with food. Needless to say I didn't accepted it.no apology or"
  • 2/24/2018

An Italian food lover from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/22/2017

A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2017

An Italian food lover from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/01/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 2/21/2017

Pros
    Food was wonderful........sitting outside was nice.
  • 1/29/2017

An Italian food lover from Bradenton, FL tried it.

• 1/21/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

primotenore photo

primotenore

Jersey City, NJ

Sarasota or Rome?

I and my family have been visiting Le Colonne for the past 5 or 6 years. Being an opera singer, and having lived in Italy, I know good Italian food, real Italian food, and this place is it. The service is exceptional, the food is buonissimo and the music in the background makes dining here a true art form. Grazie a Simone and Pappa. We’ll be back next September and we’ve already decided to come twice next time.

Yes, it’s THAT good!!

Ravioli a porcini (special)

Recommended by Simone, and he did not disappoint. I did not want the meal to end.

grouper (special)

Ordered by my father. He cannot eat wheat or gluten and Simone recommended the grouper with a special side of spinach in olive oil and garlic. My dad said it was positively the best he had ever eaten. And he is not easily impressed by food!

Cannelone

Like everything else, my mother raved about this meal. After 10 days in Sarasota and many meals, this was her (and our) favorite meals.

Italian Parking Outdoor seating

Le Colonne  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Cologne Sarasota Fl, Italian Restuarant On St Armand Key Sarasota Fl, Ristorante Le Colonne St Armands Key Fl, Le Colonne Ristorante, Italian Restaurant, La Colon Resturaunt Sarasota Fl, Ristorante Le Colonne Menu, Www.Lecolonneresturant, and Le Colonne Restaurant.