Post Rd E
Westport, CT 06880

Le Farm

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Le Farm is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid more than $50.

joshr2 photo

joshr2

Jersey City, NJ

Rude, Arrogant, Not Wheelchair Friendly

After making an advance reservation for Valentine’s Day and carefully asking if they could accommodate a wheel chair I was told that the bathroom was not accessible but that we could easily get inside the restaurant. My wife was so excited to go. Getting to the front door just realize it was too narrow for a normal chair and had a large step that keeps a wheelchair from entering. As I stood inside to cancel my reservation (wife waiting in the cold crying) I watched the waitress give away our reserved table before even talking to me. I was furious. By the time I talked to the waitress she was rude and condescending. Never again.

NA

Never made it to the table

Terrible Italian Parking

Le Farm  Restaurant Reviews

Le Farm is located near the cities of Greens Farms and Norwalk.
People found this by searching for: Le Farm Westport Ct Reviews, Le Farm Menu, Lunch Menu For Le Farm In Westport,Ct, La Farm Restaurant In Westport Connecticut, Le Farm Westport Menu, Le Farm,Westport,Ct, Le Farm Restaurant Westport Ct Menu And Prices, and Le Farm Westport Ct Menu.