9630 Santa Monica Blvd S

Neighborhoods: Beverly Hills
Cuisine: Bakeries, Catering, Vegan

CleverGrrl photo

CleverGrrl

Give us this day, our daily bread.....

I like this place because it’s so quintessentially LA, yet also surprisingly European.

The drinks menu is varied and sophisticated, even at brunch time. The menu is clearly designed for LA-types that are so serious about eating (supposedly) healthy food, and counting calories, that it’s nearly a sport – all dishes come with their own individual calorie count.

My favorite dish is the tofu salad, which comes with three different dressings/sauces, and is quite good, despite being incredibly simple (tofu + lettuce). On my second visit, I had a simple fruit cup, which was fine, if not that interesting.

The food is overpriced for what it is, and not particularly unique. But there’s just something about this place.

This place is ideal for people watching. During my second visit to LPQ in two months’ time, my dining companion spotted Uma Thurman (incredibly tall and lanky, wearing a loose tank top that practically slid off her bones) with her two little blond kids, ducking in and out for a pastry.

We idly gazed at the poor wannabes and tourists in line at Sprinkles, directly across the street, and enjoyed ourselves immensely.

I just learned that there’s a LPQ in Santa Monica, too – must try it sometime!

Bakeries Delivery Wifi
Sun-Sat 07:00AM - 07:00PM

Le Pain Quotidien  Restaurant Reviews

Le Pain Quotidien is located near the cities of London, Century City, Beverly Hills Ca, Mound, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Le Pain Quotidien Nutritional Facts, Lpq Nutrition Facts, Pain De Quotidien Beverly Hills, Le Pain Quotidiene Menu With Nutrition Facts On It, Le Pain Quotidien Menu With Calories, Le Pain Quotidien Menu With Nutrition, Le Pain Quotidien Calories, and Le Pain Quotidien Menu Calories.