13045 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604-2237

Le Pain Quotidien

Neighborhoods: Studio City
Cuisine: Bakeries, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"I love that food everything is great with this place. I am Hispanic and when I was there with my husband I felt a little uncountable because people where looking at us like you should be working here no eating here jjajjajajJj"
Cons
"It was great!!!!"
Comments
"Love this place I just hope that that people that visit this place should be more friendly and welcome all kinds of ignisities"
  • 6/23/2013

A dining patron from Santa Monica, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    It was great!!!!
    Comments

Bakeries Catering Parking
Leonor

Vegetarian in Beverly Glen

Rice Wok

Soups in Beverly Glen

Le Pain Quotidien  Restaurant Reviews

Le Pain Quotidien is located near the cities of Toluca Lake, Coquitlam, Sherman Village, Valley Village, and Toluca Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Le Pain Quotidien Studio City, Pain Restaurant Ventura Blvd, Distance From Bld Restaurant To Le Pain Quotidien, Le Pain Quotidien Menu Studio City, Pain Quotidien Ventura Blv Studio Cityd, Pain Quotidien Studio City, Le Pain Valley Village, Le Pain Quotidien Ventura, and Pain Quotidien Ventura Blvd.