62 E 4th Ave

LeBoulanger

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Bakeries, Cafe, Catering

• 3/05/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Burlingame, CA tried it.

for4thought photo

for4thought

Burlingame, CA

THE LE BOULANGER IN BURLINGAME , BURLINGAME AVE* IS - -

THE BEST PASTRIES I HAVE EVER EATEN ! I WENT TO FRANCE IN 1999 AND THERE OF COARSE COOKING IS ART* WELL, WHOEVER THE PERSON IS WHO DOES THE COOKING @ BURLINGAME AVE LE BOULANGER IS AN ARTIST*
SO WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? FOR ME THIS PLACE WILL BE A SITE
I WILL COME TO AS LONG AS THIS* CHEF IS THERE*

SOUP & PETITE SIZE SANDWICH

I had a smoked salmon sandwich. The bread had some cream cheese as a dressing and lemon and just the right amount of green onion – To me perfect Burlingame Ave is the best !

May 15, 2013

Sandwiches I didn't order!

Ordered two sandwiches for takeout at 10 am... they were not busy.. \r both sandwiches were done wrong. If you are paying 18 dollars for 1 & 1/2 sandwiches at a non busy time... why can't they get it right?\r Have tried many times and…
February 4, 2009

Great place for lunch

I LOVE the salads here. They're made fresh and are so good. They also have specials, half salad, half sandwich. Prices are very reasonable. There's parking in the back, but it gets very crowded during the lunch hour.
January 22, 2007

Great spot for sandwich or bagel

I go here at least a few times a week for sandwiches or morning bagel. Good, friendly staff. Ton's of selection. I like the everything bagel, wtih tomatoe and cream cheese. For lunch, it's usually one of their heated creations. See you…

Bakeries Cafe Dinner

Chinese in Sugerloaf

New Kwok Wah Restaurant

Chinese in Sugerloaf

LeBoulanger  Restaurant Reviews

LeBoulanger is located near the cities of Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, and Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Le Boulanger, La Boulangerie Restaurant San Mateo Ca, Le Boulanger Burlingame, La Boulange, San Mateo 4th Ave, Boulangerie San Mateo, Boulangerie Restaurant, Sam Mateo, Ca, La Boulangere Restaurant, and La Boulangerie In San Mateo Restaurant.