3235 Vicksburg Ln N

Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Ice Cream

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Chains don't do it for me

I’ll give Leeann 2 stars though, because I’m guilty of consuming the occasional fried rice and lemon chicken. Leeann Chin is the ultimate fast food chain of Chinese food, but without the fast food prices. Six bucks might not seem like a lot of money, but I know for that price you can get authentic Asian food elsewhere. Unfortunately I’m stuck in suburbia during the majority of the weekdays and can’t always escape to the cities where the good food generally hides.

The couple things I do enjoy are the new frozen yogurt desserts with fresh fruit. The lemon flavor is super zesty and refreshing. You choice of toppings include fruit such as black berries, strawberries, kiwi and blueberries, sprinkles and chocolate. I think this is a actually great treat and a nice addition to the Leeann menu. I’m also a fan of their fried rice even through it’s salty and dark. Their peking chicken isn’t half bad either, but again, really salty and greasy.

I’d put Leeann in with the Fresh Woks and Panda Expresses of the world. For a quick easy meal Leeann works, but if you want good quality Chinese or Asian (and have the time) seek out a better place to spend you money. I gave it 2 star, but if it disappeared tomorrow it wouldn’t be deeply missed by this gal.

Frozen Yogurt

A few favor varieties available. I had the Lemon which was surprisingly good!

Small $2.50 + 3 toppings $3.95
Large $3.50 + 3 toppings 4.95
Toppings $0.50 each

Asian Delivery Takeout

Leeann Chin  Restaurant Reviews

Leeann Chin is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Lee Ann Chin Within 5 Miles Of 55447, Will Leann Chin Sell Asian Noodles Again, Best Dish At Leeann Chin, Best Dishes In Leeann Chin, Best Entrees In Leeann Chin, Leeann Chin, Leeann Chin Menu Vicksburg, and Leeann Chin And Msg?.