Lee's Express Chinese Food

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Lee's Express Chinese Food is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The best "
"friendly, fast service and they deliver. also great prices"
"Yummy crab Rangoon✌"
"Yummy food, clean, fast delivery!! A+++++"
"Fast delivery..good food..nice people working there!"
Cons
"Needs a new makeover."
"Appearance of restaurant is a little dumpy..hole in the wall spot"
Comments
"I love you."
"They Need a little chance in the place, paint o someting,"
mleger photo

mleger

Lawrenceville, GA

Great food

Food is delicious. We have been eating there over a year, about once per week. Everything we have ordered has been super!

PS: Never got bugs in our food.

Hunan Shrimp

Shegll photo

Shegll

Lawrenceville, GA

They have bugs in their food!!!

I ordered some food for my husband, my daughter and myself, and when the food came i served the rice for all 3 of us, and in the middle of eating I saw something that @ first I thought could have been the tail of a shrimp, but on closer inspection, I saw that It was a bug. It had been cooked with the rice and had the almost the same color as the rice. Right when I saw this I took my daughter’s food, and saw the wing of a bug sticking out of her mouth, (she’s 2 years old) so I made her spit it out, and it was another bug. I called up there and told them, and they were nonchalant about it, and they were giving me an attitude, like I was wrong to call them and tell them about the bugs in their food. And the manager even told me that it’s not a big deal. So all I have to say is DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, order their food.

House Fried Rice

It had bugs in it!!!

Chinese Parking Good For Kids

Lee's Express Chinese Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/20/2016 A diner from GA tried it.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 5/05/2016 A diner from Duluth, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2016 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2016 A diner from Dacula, GA tried it and liked it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/27/2016 A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 2/27/2016 A diner from Ruther Glen, VA tried it.

• 2/15/2016 A diner from Duluth, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2016 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

Lee's Express Chinese Food is located near the cities of Gwinnett County.
People found this by searching for: Lee's Express Chinese Food, Lee's Chinese Lawrenceville, Lee Chinese, Lees Express Lawrenceville Menu, Lee's Express Menu, Lees Express, Lee's Express, and Lee's Express Chinese Food Menu.