3407 Apex Peakway
Apex, NC 27502-3924

Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Fast and friendly service. Great value."
"Everything"
Cons
"No cons"
  • 5/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 11/29/2016

A Chinese food lover from Fayetteville, NC tried it and liked it.

• 11/27/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/09/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Apex, NC tried it.

• 1/16/2016

A diner from Apex, NC tried it and liked it.

• 8/23/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Smithfield, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/15/2015

A Chinese food lover from Apex, NC tried it.

• 7/31/2015

A dining patron from Apex, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/22/2015

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 14, 2009

WOW!!! Awesome Food!!!

I LOVE Asian foods! I always have. I try any new Asian restaurant any chance I get. Of course, I have my #1 places that I'm partial to. I have just moved to Apex and I decided to try Lee's out. Let me tell you- I am a wonderful cook…
May 18, 2008

Very disappointed

We were so disappointed with our take-out order of chicken and cashews. All the reviews were so good for Lee's that we were looking forward to great food for our first ever order. The menu says the chicken/cashew comes with asparagus,…
April 23, 2008

Lee Garden Review

Overall, Lee Garden delivers your basic Chinese food. You never have to wait for a table and the service is good. They offer a buffet for dinner that offers a lot at a fair price. I don't like sushi but the sushi bar they offer looks fresh…

5/11/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Pearl Chinese & Japanese Cuisine.

4/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried Johnny's Pizza.

3/25/2017

A dining patron from Fuquay Varina, NC tried Dallas Famous Chicken 'N Biscuits, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Get the dark chicken biscuit
3/15/2017

A Chicken food lover from Raleigh, NC tried Dallas Famous Chicken 'N Biscuits.

2/07/2017

A Seafood food lover from Raleigh, NC tried Ocean Stars Seafood Restaurant.

11/29/2016

A Chinese food lover from Fayetteville, NC tried Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant and liked it.

11/27/2016

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant.

8/09/2016

A dining patron from Apex, NC tried Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant.

8/05/2016

A Chinese food lover from Apex, NC tried House of China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/25/2016

A food lover from Apex, NC tried Wang's Kitchen.

Chinese

Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant Menu Apex Nc, Lee's Garden Apex Nc, Lee Garden Apex Nc Menu, Lee's Garden Apex Menu, Lee Garden Apex Nc, Lee Garden Apex, Lee's Garden Chinese Apex Nc, and Lee Garden Menu Apex Nc.