Lee's Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Sherwood - Tualatin South
Cuisine: Asian

Lee's Kitchen is a Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food is fresh, staff is friendly"
Cons
"Good food they hook it up"
"Wish they delivered :)"
myhnymybb photo

myhnymybb

Lake Oswego, OR

Eat at Lee's!

We do not eat Asian food any where else any more, the food there never compare’s. I am always disappointed when we have tried other Chinese food restaurants. Lee’s Kitchen has the freshest food I have ever had in this type of setting.

Cashew Chicken

Every dish I have had here is amazing, the crab puffs are so good too!

October 8, 2010

I heart Lee's Kitchen

I moved south about an hour and am so disappointed with the Chinese food down where I live, compared to what I grew up with going to Lee's, that I will drive an hour just to go back to Lee's. \r \r I love the fried shrimp, sesame chicken,…
October 10, 2009

Good Chinese food

We have been going to Lee's for years and it is always good food. They are very friendly, call you by name and the food arrives quickly.\r \r It's massive amounts of food so be extremely hunger or be ready to share. Never…
January 22, 2009

Good Food

We have enjoyed Chinese Food many times at Lee's. The service is good and fast. Also very good for takeout. It is located in a fun little area for walking around in the summer. Kid friendly.

Asian

Lee's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/19/2016 A diner from West Linn, OR tried it.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 9/16/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Good food they hook it up
  • 8/23/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/09/2014 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/03/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/25/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Lee's Kitchen is located near the cities of Tualatin, Durham, Rivergrove, King City, and Washington.
People found this by searching for: Lee's Kitchen Tualatin, Lee's Kitchen Tualatin Menu, Lee's Kitchen Menu, Lee's Kitchen Tualatin Oregon, Lees Kitchen Tualatin, Lees Kitchen Tualatin Oregon Menu, Lees Kitchen Tualatin Menu, Lee's Kitchen Tualatin Combo Meals, and Lees Kitchen Menu Tualatin.