Lee's Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Lee's Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/18/2016

A dining patron from Roseburg, OR tried it.

• 2/15/2016

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 1/08/2016

A diner from Evansville, IN tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 2/09/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

TieDyeBySara photo

TieDyeBySara

Roseburg, OR

Bring back the OWL!

My family went there for take-out a few times before we actually ate inside.
The food was okay, nothing to rave about. Simple food, for cheap.
THEN we went in.
I grew up eating in this building when the Pope family had the OWL, I could walk the building blindfolded and not bump into anything.
That said, I finally get my husband and two sons INSIDE the building and a COCKROACH falls from the ceiling and lands next to my youngest son’s plate. My husband quickly swished it off the table, we paid and left. We haven’t been back.
Now, I know that the city of Roseburg has roaches in the sewer system. I spent a good portion of my childhood within the city limits. I also know that since I was a baby in a car seat, there was never a cockroach anywhere near my plate while it was the OWL.

I forget what we had.

Bland. Very pedestrian.

Chinese Online Ordering Parking

Lee's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lee's Restaurant is located near the cities of Roseburg North.
People found this by searching for: Lee's Roseburg, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg Oregon, Lees Roseburg, Lees Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Chinese Menu Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg, Lees Restaurant In Menu Roseburg Oregon, and Lee's Restaurant Roseburg Oregon Menu.