Lee's Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Lee's Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/18/2016

A Chinese food lover from Roseburg, OR tried it.

• 2/15/2016

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 1/08/2016

A dining patron from Evansville, IN tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 2/09/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

TieDyeBySara photo

TieDyeBySara

Roseburg, OR

Bring back the OWL!

My family went there for take-out a few times before we actually ate inside.
The food was okay, nothing to rave about. Simple food, for cheap.
THEN we went in.
I grew up eating in this building when the Pope family had the OWL, I could walk the building blindfolded and not bump into anything.
That said, I finally get my husband and two sons INSIDE the building and a COCKROACH falls from the ceiling and lands next to my youngest son’s plate. My husband quickly swished it off the table, we paid and left. We haven’t been back.
Now, I know that the city of Roseburg has roaches in the sewer system. I spent a good portion of my childhood within the city limits. I also know that since I was a baby in a car seat, there was never a cockroach anywhere near my plate while it was the OWL.

I forget what we had.

Bland. Very pedestrian.

January 29, 2010

lees is for me!

We always eat at lee's. We have tried all the Chiese resturants in roseburg and we always go back to Lee's they are cheap and great food. Yoiu get so much its crazy and for a liitle wallet and a big family you can't get a better deal…
September 13, 2005

I love this restraunt

This place has the best peppered chicken. I love this place.

6/17/2017

A Greek chowhound from US tried Pita Pit.

6/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from Roseburg, OR tried Los Dos Amigos.

6/11/2017

An Asian chowhound from Portland, OR tried Asia Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It was great experience
6/11/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Los Dos Amigos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We eat here all the time and really like it. Always get a good quality meal.
Comments
Like the bean dip with the chips and salsa
5/27/2017

A diner from Roseburg, OR tried Blac-N-Bleu Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

An Asian food lover from Roseburg, OR tried Asia Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Roseburg, OR tried Blac-N-Bleu Bistro.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from OR tried Sizzler and liked it.

5/12/2017

An Asian chowhound from Portland, OR tried Asia Garden and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/08/2017

An American chowhound from Roseburg, OR tried Denny's and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chinese Online Ordering Parking

Lee's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lee's Restaurant is located near the cities of Roseburg North.
People found this by searching for: Lees Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg Oregon Menu, Lees Roseburg, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg, Lee's Roseburg, Lees Restaurant In Menu Roseburg Oregon, Lee's Restaurant Roseburg Oregon, and Lee's Chinese Menu Roseburg Oregon.