420 E Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33483

Lemongrass Asian Bistro

Cuisine: Asian, Vegan, Breakfast

Lemongrass Asian Bistro is a Asian, Vegan, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 9/27/2014

An Asian chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

mrsh photo

mrsh

Boynton Beach, FL

ROACHES AND BAD SERVICE

COCKROACH INFESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not usually write reviews however I had to warn people about this RESTURANT. This is the second time I have come here and seen a roach. I came back because I love the rolls so much however after this time I will never return. I told the waitress about the roach I had smashed on the sushi bar she left and two seconds later a rude hostess came and said she will move us but there will be a forty five minute wait. I asked her to please wipe the roach up because I had already ordered my food. She got very loud and asked my party of five to leave. Needless to say I will not be coming back and even better we found a nicer, cleaner, better atmosphere, and better service place about 1/4 mile away.

Sex on the moon

I LOVE THIS ROLL AND I CAME BACK TO EAT IT EVEN AFTER THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEEN A ROACH. I WILL NEVER BE EATING HERE AGAIN

Asian Outdoor seating Vegan

Lemongrass Asian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Lemongrass Asian Bistro is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Lemongrass Restaurant In Delray, Lemongrass Restaurant Delray, Lemongrass Grill Delray Beach, Lemongrass Restaurant Delray Beach Fl, Lemon Grass Delray Restaurant, Lemongrass Delray Beach Menu, and Lemongrass Atlantic Ave.