2619 Crenshaw Blvd

Leo's Bar-B-Cue

Neighborhoods: West Adams
Cuisine: Barbecue, Breakfast, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I loved Leo's. I grew up on View Point, I'd go there all the time. I moved out of state for 13 years and came back. I went to Leo's a couple of times... Then they closed. I've been looking for something like it ever since. I miss Leo's. "
  • 9/06/2019

A diner from Cerritos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/24/2018

A diner from Fremont, CA tried it.

• 2/05/2017

A diner from Fontana, CA tried it.

• 1/17/2017

A dining patron from Garden Grove, CA tried it.

• 8/15/2015

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 5/27/2015

A Barbecue food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/19/2015

A Barbecue food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/12/2014

A Barbecue chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/04/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Barbecue Takeout Breakfast

Leo's Bar-B-Cue  Restaurant Reviews

Leo's Bar-B-Cue is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Leo's Barbeque Los Angeles, Leo's Bbq On Crenshaw, When Did Leo's Bbq In Los Angeles Close, Leo Bbq Los Angeles, Leos Barbecue In Los Angeles Ca, The Rib Shack Los Angeles Crenshaw, Leo's Barbeque Crewshaw Los Angeles, and Leo's Bbq Los Angeles.