2619 Crenshaw Blvd

Leo's Bar-B-Cue

Neighborhoods: West Adams
Cuisine: Barbecue, Breakfast, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Good food "
"Was excellent"
"I loved Leo's. I grew up on View Point, I'd go there all the time. I moved out of state for 13 years and came back. I went to Leo's a couple of times... Then they closed. I've been looking for something like it ever since. I miss Leo's. "
Cons
Comments
"No"
  • 9/15/2022

A Barbecue food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 8/01/2022

A Barbecue food lover from Zephyrhills, FL tried it.

• 7/27/2022

A dining patron from Altadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
    Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 3/07/2021

A dining patron from Brighton, CO tried it.

• 10/19/2020

A diner from Van Nuys, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Was excellent
  • 9/03/2020

A Barbecue chowhound from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 10/29/2019

A dining patron from Diamond Bar, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2019

A diner from Cerritos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2018

A dining patron from Fremont, CA tried it.

• 2/05/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Fontana, CA tried it.

Barbecue Takeout Breakfast

Leo's Bar-B-Cue  Restaurant Reviews

Leo's Bar-B-Cue is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Leo's Barbeque Los Angeles, Leo's Bbq Los Angeles, Leos Barbecue In Los Angeles Ca, The Rib Shack Los Angeles Crenshaw, Leo's Barbeque Crewshaw Los Angeles, Leo Bbq Los Angeles, Where Is Leo's Barbecue Restaurant, and Leo's Barbecue Crenshaw.