Leo's Pub & Grill

Cuisine: Pub Food, Catering, Lunch

Leo's Pub & Grill is a Pub Food, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"This is basically the best restaurant in Mt. Pleasant. They have a big menu with many tasty options. Food is very consistent and the prices are affordable. "
"Fantastic Burgers!"
"The buffet on wed."
"The potato soup, burgers and fish sandwiches are the best"
Cons
"Last two times I was there, I was ignored at the bar and eventually just left with my family and went to Bud's"
"Hamburgers were good but too big for my mouth"
Comments
stronhouse photo

stronhouse

Mt Pleasant, PA

Do Yourself a Favor: Pick other Mt Pleasant dining options

There are several option in and around the area that are much better. Do not waste your money. I gave this place two tries and I will not be back. Not a pleasant experience.

The floors in the restaurant were dirty and the restrooms were really bad. The food was cold and of low quality. That was not just mine, that was everyone’s in our party of four. The bar is in the center of the restaurant and is very loud. There are enough other places to actually enjoy a night out so keep going past this one.

Stuffed Salmon with Crab Meat

Smelled so bad I could not eat. Told owner and she gave me attitude.

SadPanda photo

SadPanda

Greensburg, PA

A very sad experience at Leo's Pub & Grill

I have just returned from an unfortunate dining experience at what used to be one of my favorite local restaurants. I ordered the Hot Roast Beef w/mashed potatoes. The service staff was very attentive and helpful. The food arrived in a fairly timely manner. From there, my dining experience took a nosedive. The “hot” roast beef was anything but hot. If my meal was indicative of the temperature they serve this meal, they should rename it to the Lukewarm Roast Beef Sandwich. I immediately noticed a foul smell. My first recognition was the smell of manure. I looked about the room, wondering if someone has stepped in dog sh*t outside and tracked it in the room, only to realize that the smell was coming from my plate. I cut into the sandwich and lifted a piece of the roast beef to my nose and was greeted by the smell of manure… more succinctly…. dog sh*t. The roast beef sandwich smelled just like dog sh*t. I am not embellishing, nor using colorful words to paint a picture. The beef LITERALLY smelled just like dog sh*t.

I thought that I must be crazy to smell such a smell from a plate of food. I cut away at a few more slices of beef, thinking I was imaging these smells. Alas… no, each piece of beef I lifted with my fork smelled the same way… like dog sh*t. I can only imagine that the beef had somehow turned and had taken on this ungodly smell. Suffice to say, I chose not to eat my beef. I attempted to piece at the mashed potatoes only to discover that they were thick, clumpy, and had very poor consistency. It was like eating blocks of cut, partially cooked potato, rather than well made mashed. Suffice to say, after the “dog sh*t” smelling beef and the very poorly made potatoes, I was left hungry for something, so I ordered some fries instead. Thank goodness Leo’s still has tasty fries, or I would have been seeking out the nearest Mickey D’s for some form of sustenance on my way home. I only hope that my decision to try to mashed (with a little of the beef gravy) and the fries wont leave me on the toilet all night long.

I have been eating at Leo’s since they opened in 1996. I can still remember when the restaurant was just a few tables in the back, next to the Shop n’ Save. They had great food, great beer and a great atmosphere. My, how times have changed. The quality of the food has been extremely subpar my last two times there (this is my second poor dining experience in a row there and I will not be returning again). and the menu is too expansive. I am sad that the quality of the food in the restaurant has fallen so far off in recent years. I also consider myself in the minority, as there were still many diners present for the evening. I can only hope that their experience was better than mine….. just be sure to smell that Hot Roast Beef next time you order it… and trust your nose.

Hot Roast Beef

Smelled like dog sh*t. No embellishment. Literally… smelled exactly like manure…. dog sh*t.

June 26, 2009

Very Disappointed Customer

Very dissappoint in my supper at Leo's Pub and Grille I paid $9.99 for 6 buffalo wing fingers. They charged me an additional 2.95 to get a vegtable with my meal, and another $7.50 for a salad to go with it. I waited 45 minutes to be served…

Pub Food Catering Dinner

Leo's Pub & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/14/2016 A diner from Acme, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/10/2016 A diner from Mount Pleasant, PA tried it.

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/24/2016 A diner from Mount Pleasant, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/17/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fantastic Burgers!
  • 11/11/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The buffet on wed.
    Cons
    Hamburgers were good but too big for my mouth
    Comments
    None
  • 5/18/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Leo's Pub And Grill Menu, Leo's Pub And Grill Mount Pleasant, Who Owns Leo's Pub And Grille Mt Pleasant Pa, Leo's Pub And Grill Mount Pleasant Menu, Leo's Pub And Grill, Leo's Mt Pleasant, Leos In Mt Pleasant, and Leos Pub Kids Menu.