1403 Chester Pike
Folcroft, PA 19032-1003

Leo's Steak Shop

Cuisine: Cheesesteak, Catering, Lunch

Leo's Steak Shop is a Cheesesteak, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Leo's Steaks, Hoagies and Burgers are the best in Pennsylvania. My family has been going there for many years. I drive all the way from King of Prussia several times a year just to get their fantastic food, I often tell the owner to open a shop in my are"
"Great big juicy cheeseteaks;)"
  • 12/10/2020

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 9/09/2018

A Cheesesteak food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2015

A Cheesesteak food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great big juicy cheeseteaks;)
  • 3/18/2015

• 3/07/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/19/2013

A Cheesesteak chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/22/2013

A diner from Lansdowne, PA tried it and liked it.

• 4/13/2013

A Cheesesteak chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

Kat1972 photo

Kat1972

Sharon Hill, PA

The Best Cheesesteak in the Area

It is a Pepto-Bismol colored building right on Chester Pike.

Their menu is very simple. They don’t sell a lot of items outside of cheesesteak and burgers. I can’t remember if they even sell hoagies.

I’m not sure if they do delivery.

Cheesesteak

Their cheesesteaks are to die for. They pack their steaks with a lot of meat and you can actually taste the cheese. I like the fact that they use real cheese not cheez wiz like some of those well known shops in South Philly. I keep my cheesesteak fixin’s pretty plain so I can’t speak on toppings but I’m sure its not a problem. The bread is fresh which is important because I went to a place once where the bread wasn’t (uggh). I spent around $6.80 for a small, which is the most I have ever spent on a cheesesteak but my friends tell me that’s about norm nowadays. When you purchase a large it cost around $12 and it looks like they use 2 small rolls. I won’t complain too much about price because the food is delicious.

Cheesesteak Outdoor seating Parking

Leo's Steak Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Leo's Steak Shop is located near the cities of Glenolden, Norwood, Sharon Hill, Lester, and Prospect Park.
People found this by searching for: Leo's Cheesesteaks, Leo's Steaks Folcroft Pa, Leo's Steak Shop Menu, Leo's Steak Shop, Leo's Steak Shop Folcroft Pa, Leo's Steaks Menu, Leo's Steaks Folcroft, Leo Cheesesteaks Menu, and Leo's Steaks.