LePage's Seafood & Grille

Cuisine: New England, Wine Bar, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Food was good. Excellent childs mac and cheese. Fish and chips good."
Cons
" LePage's is full of fake smiles and bitchy owners. Coming two hours out-of-state, my family called for a reservation on Father's Day and inquired about a military discount. My father is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. We were told to "
"Service not good. No servers smiling. Not very frendly. Disappointed. "
  • 6/18/2017

A New England food lover from Branford, CT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 5/09/2017

A New England chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/25/2015

A New England chowhound from Middletown, RI tried it.

• 6/26/2015

A New England food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/12/2014

A New England chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2013

A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/31/2013

A New England chowhound from Taunton, MA tried it.

• 7/18/2013

A New England chowhound from Woonsocket, RI tried it.

• 4/07/2013

A dining patron from Southbridge, MA tried it and liked it.

June 23, 2009

Great Seafood at LePage's

We stopped by for lunch and the food was fantastic!! I ordered the scallops and they were cooked to perfection. My wife ordered the fish and chips the fish was cooked in a light batter. The waiter was pleasant and was there when you needed…
June 23, 2009

Great Seafood

We went for dinner there were 6 in our party. Food was hot and very tasty. It was the first time I had been to Lepage’s. The menu had more than seafood. The staff was friendly and there was very little wait.

New England Wine Bar Seafood
eclepage1 photo
eclepage1, the Owner, says:

LePage’s Seafood & Grille has proudly served the greater Fall River area residents for over twenty years. Our talented staff & we are truly committed to serving the most exceptional, creative food in the area. If generous portions at affordable prices are what you’re looking for, LePage’s Seafood & Grille is your best choice. We look forward to serving you at our cozy restaurant or lounge over-looking scenic Watuppa Pond.

From CityGrid:

LePage's Seafood & Grille  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lepage's Restaurant, Lepage Restaurant Martine St Fr Ma, Lepage Restaurant, Lepage's Seafood Menu, Lepage Seafood, Lepage's Seafood, and Lepages Seafood Menu.