732 Rue Ste-Catherine W
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3B 1B9

Les 3 Brasseurs

Neighborhoods: Peter-McGill
Cuisine: Pub Food

Les 3 Brasseurs is a Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

QB
rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Sour notes

I was here for a quick supper — half our group was headed for the cinema, so time was of the essence. I was one of the last to arrive and I was left at the door for a good 5 minutes before I was greeted. Then the waitress shuffled papers around trying in vain to find my group’s reservation. Another waitress knew where the group was and brought me to them — but there was no place for me to sit. I had to wait, standing up, until the last late arrival came and a dinner table was ready for all 6 of us.

Orders were quite quick to arrive (not timed), and the waitress took an interest in one member of our group who barely touched her food. (I didn’t enjoy my meal either but I ate what I could.) However this same waitress put up quite an argument about giving me back my change. It was less than a dollar, but still! Finally she threw $1.50 on the table at me, which she had palmed in her hand.

The chain advertises a loyalty card on the menu. The seating hostess fetched me a card but didn’t know how it worked. The other waitress told me that it had to be activated via the Internet, and tonight’s purchase would not count. Luckily with free Wi-Fi and our organizer’s cell phone, we activated the card while waiting for dinner to arrive, and I could earn points for my visit.

So overall, I don’t see why everyone gets excited about this place. I’ve never had to dump a boatload of pepper into my coleslaw soup to attempt to make it edible. But I have another point card for my collection, if nothing else.

1/4 bbq chicken (leg)

This meal was not very good. The chicken leg was quite small and didn’t have much meat. What little meat there was, was on the dry side. The (sealed) mayonnaise packet and the dressing on the coleslaw were both puckeringly sour and vinegary. And the coleslaw was drowned in this awful dressing. The dab of dipping sauce was thin and didn’t cover much of the meal. I would not order this again.

Downtown Loyalty Card Pub Food

Les 3 Brasseurs  Restaurant Reviews

Les 3 Brasseurs is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Les 3 Brasseurs Fidelity Card Activation, 3 Brasseurs Anjou, 3brasseurs Metro Mcgill, 3 Brasseurs Anjou Ouverture, Les 3 Brasseurs Ste Catherine Coin Mcgill, Les 3 Brasseurs Anjou, Ouverture 3 Brasseurs Anjou, and Trois Brasseurs Anjou.