1658 Rue St-Denis
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2X 3K6

Les 3 Brasseurs

(Between Place Paul-Émile-Borduas and Rue Ontario E)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Brasserie, French, Bistro

Les 3 Brasseurs is a Brasserie, French, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/12/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

AnimaBlue photo

AnimaBlue

Montréal, QC

Home-Brewed Beer & Good French Bistro Grub

I’ve been to lots of 3 Brasseurs locations in town but this one is one of my faves. Why?

Because for the film aficionado, it’s just a short hop away from at least 3 cinemas – and 3 cinema locations for Montreal’s Annual World Film Festival.

So when I was scheduling film outings for the 3rd year in a row for my Montreal Friends Meetup Group, Les 3 Brasseurs was my apres-film discussion place of choice. And why was that?

For a few reasons: they are always open late, which is not the case for the other cafes and restos in the area. Perfect for our group of five who had just finished watching a late Thursday night feature at the film fest.

Also the kitchen was still open at 11 PM and some of us were famished.

So we all ordered a mix of basic good bistro fare as we chatted away about the film festival selections this year.

One thing that’s neat about Les 3 Brasseurs is that they are a microbrewery who make their own beers. They have a good selection of “house” beers.

Another great specialty is their famous “flammequeche”, or Flamm for short. A Flamm looks a lot like a big pizza – but it has an extra thin crispy crust. They have a fresh variety of Flamms. I’m partial to The Chèvre Chaud (The Hot Goat Cheese), with onions, goat cheese, tomatoes, herbs & olive oil. Mmmm love that goat cheese.

You can order the special 2 Flamm deal:

The Duo Formula ($14.50) which comes with the Brasseurs Special (the Flamm of the day) with a dessert Flamm (apple & chocolate sauce or banana & chocolate Sauce). Very very filling!!!

Tonight I decided to pick another one of my faves from their extensive menu: the L.A. Wrap, a chicken wrap, with grilled veggies, avocado, served with fries, a small green salad (very small) and homemade mayonnaise. Yummy! Love the avocado and the mayo is super tasty.

We were lucky and got a table right next to a large open window facing the Quartier Latin cinema, where we had just come from. A great people watching vantage point.

Service was very attentive and our dishes came super-quick – considering the kitchen was closing soon.

We all dug into our grub and drinks with gusto.

A tasty film and tasty food with good company.
A great film fest Meetup event indeed.

The Duo Formula

The Duo Formula comes with the Brasseurs Special (the Flamm of the day) with a dessert Flamm (apple & chocolate sauce or banana & chocolate Sauce). Very very filling!!!

Chèvre Chaud (The Hot Goat Cheese)

Chèvre Chaud (The Hot Goat Cheese) comes with onions, goat cheese, tomatoes, herbs & olive oil. Mmmm love that goat cheese.

L.A. Wrap

The L.A. Wrap:

A chicken wrap, with grilled veggies, avocado, served with fries, a small green salad (very small) and homemade mayonnaise. Yummy! Love the avocado and the mayo is super tasty.

Microbrewery Brasserie French

Les 3 Brasseurs  Restaurant Reviews

Les 3 Brasseurs is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Trois Brasserie Montreal, Les Trois Brasseurs Laval, Historique Du 1658 Rue St Denis, Les 3 Brasseurs Laval, 3 Brasserie Montreal, Tres Brassieres Montreal, Trois Brasseurs Laval, and 3 Brasseurs Laval.