Le's

Neighborhoods: Allston
Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Sushi

Pros
"Great food that's it"
Cons
"Sanitation employees coughing on their hands then touching menus and silver wear or coughing in the air.employees break area is in the middle of the restaurant. Want bubble tea? You will wait all day for it so don't bother. Needs a make over on the i"
Comments
"Great prices. Wish I could email them"
BrianHo photo

BrianHo

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

My favor Vietnamese restaurant!

My favor Vietnamese restaurant!

saucyspicysoy photo

saucyspicysoy

Little Neck, NY

good food.

good food.

Jason

from GrubHub
January 17, 2014

The one star Le's gets from me is because the service when I picked up my food was very prompt and professional. The food on the other hand....rough. I ordered Le's Fried Rice with Chicken & Shrimp because it had a star as one of the most…
April 21, 2010

best crispy spring rolls

This is my "go to" spot to eat. The crispy spring rolls are the best I've ever had! I've tried over 15 dishes and have been impressed by each one! De-lish!!!
February 25, 2010

unique flavors

This place is amazing. I once had a meal that tasted like Fruity Pebbles, in a good way. Never disappointed and the prices are absurdly reasonable.

Asian Lunch Sushi
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Le's  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/25/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/17/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food that's it
    Cons
    Comments
    Great prices. Wish I could email them
S&I To Go

Asian in Allston-Brighton

Inbound Pizza

Pizza in Allston-Brighton

Fish Market

Japanese in Allston-Brighton

Charlie's Pizza & Cafe

Pizza in Allston-Brighton

Le's is located near the cities of Coolidge Corner, Jericho, Cambridge, Brighton, and Brookline Village.
People found this by searching for: Lee's Restaurant Brighton, Ma, Le Allston, Le's Allston Lunch Menu, Les Allston Order, Hours Of Les Restaurant In Brighton, Le's Allston Ma, Le's Allston, and Le's Allston Menu.