21818 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Chatsworth
Cuisine: Cajun, Lunch, Catering

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen is a Cajun, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Very friendly and fast service. Overall the food was great."
"Peach cobbler"
Cons
"Slow service"
Comments
"No"
  • 5/13/2018

• 1/10/2018

A Cajun food lover from Northridge, CA tried it.

• 9/07/2017

• 2/07/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2017

A Cajun food lover from Chatsworth, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2016

A Cajun chowhound from Canyon Country, CA tried it.

• 9/12/2015

A Cajun chowhound from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

• 8/01/2015

A dining patron from Calabasas, CA tried it.

• 7/04/2015

• 6/14/2014

A Cajun food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

luvnit photo

luvnit

Chatsworth, CA

Cajun?

The fried chicken is great. The shrimp sandwiches are assume. The catfish is incredible and the pork chops are excellent. But the very, very best is the buttermilk pie. It melts in your mouth and there is nothing quite like it.

On the down side, the burgers and hot links definitely aren’t Cajun.They’re not even flavorful. The gumbo and jambalaya also miss the high mark for true New Orleans taste, but do tease the tongue.

It’s a bit pricey for the quaint atmosphere and the food portions, but well worth the occasional treat once you know what satisfies your taste buds!

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

Southern style cookin', decent prices

This is a unique restaurant serving southern (some might say Cajun but I don’t) style cooking. It’s a little bit of a hole-in-the-wall kind of place and decor is non-existent. The waitresses have been there forever it seems and don’t care too much about service. BUT, the chicken is fresh and hot and pretty good but a little cooked a little dark for me. Their specialties for dessert are buttermilk pie and cobbler. Both overpriced. At least I can say I tried buttermilk pie—it was strange.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Soul Food Anyone?

I came here with some friends for one of my birthday celebrations on the recommendation of my friend Steven, the host. Being a SGV native, the OTHER Valley is completely foreign to me. So I was very excited to try this Cajun place with my friends from the Valley.

Les Sisters is known for their fried chicken, you see. But, I’m not really a fried chicken kinda girl. No, I wanted fried oysters or catfish.

So I ordered the fried catfish and hush puppies with much anticipation. Meh, I’ve had better. It was good, but no way am I driving my ass all the back to BFE Chatsworth for this. Not that I know how to cook cajun food, but me thinks its all in the spices. This one just didn’t have a kick to it. I tried by dousing it with hot sauce, various hot sauces actually, and blended it with the tartar sauce and fresh lemons. But, it just didn’t do anything for me.

I did get to try good ole southern sweet tea for the first time. Hmm, I’m a through and through California girl and just prefer good ole unsweetened ice tea with a slice a lemon in it. The sweetened tea was just too much for me. I needed a glass or two of water afterwards.

Its times like these that I wish 5 C’s Louisiana Seafood in Covina was still open – I found them at the Long Beach Bayou Fest this past summer and thankfully got to eat there at lest twice before they closed down in July/Aug ’09.

My friends ordered other items on the menu. They seemed to enjoy their food. I didn’t really ask for particulars since they were all freaked out that I constantly take pictures of everything. So I had to be chill. :)

We did split a peach cobbler with a dash of vanilla ice cream and it was just so so. It didn’t taste fresh.

I’m patting myself on the back for venturing all the way out to Chatsworth! I thought for sure I’d have fallen off the edge of the earth, but I eventually made it back to LA proper safely.

Fried Catfish and Hushpuppies

11/29/2018

A dining patron from Woodland Hills, CA tried Country Deli in Chatsworth.

10/11/2018

A Burgers food lover from US tried Munch Box in Chatsworth.

10/06/2018

A Burgers food lover from Woodland Hills, CA tried Applebee's in Chatsworth and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/12/2018

A dining patron from Chatsworth, CA tried Villanueva Mexican Grill in Chatsworth.

8/12/2018

A Soups chowhound from Tustin, CA tried Pockets Sandwich Shops in Chatsworth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/02/2018

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried Fina Estampa in Chatsworth.

7/16/2018

A diner from Northridge, CA tried Silver Panda in Chatsworth.

6/29/2018

A diner from Brea, CA tried Villa del Sol, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/30/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Country Deli in Chatsworth and liked it. They liked the food.

5/13/2018

A Cajun food lover from Chatsworth, CA tried Les Sisters Southern Kitchen in Chatsworth.

Cajun Dinner Lunch
Sun,Tue-Thu 11:00AM - 08:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen is located near the cities of Hamilton and Box Canyon.
People found this by searching for: Lee Soul Food In Chatsworth, Les Sisters Chatsworth, Lessisters.Com, Le Sisters Chatsworth, Le Hermana Restaurant Chatsworth, Les Sisters Restaurant, Chatsworth, Ca, and Les Sisters Restaurant.