21818 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Chatsworth
Cuisine: Cajun, Lunch, Catering

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen is a Cajun, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Very friendly and fast service. Overall the food was great."
"Peach cobbler"
Cons
"Slow service"
Comments
"No"
  • 5/13/2018

A diner from Chatsworth, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2018

A Cajun food lover from Northridge, CA tried it.

• 9/07/2017

A diner from Chatsworth, CA tried it.

• 2/07/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2017

A Cajun chowhound from Chatsworth, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2016

A Cajun food lover from Canyon Country, CA tried it.

• 9/12/2015

A dining patron from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

• 8/01/2015

A diner from Calabasas, CA tried it.

• 7/04/2015

A Cajun chowhound from Chatsworth, CA tried it.

• 6/14/2014

A Cajun food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

luvnit photo

luvnit

Chatsworth, CA

Cajun?

The fried chicken is great. The shrimp sandwiches are assume. The catfish is incredible and the pork chops are excellent. But the very, very best is the buttermilk pie. It melts in your mouth and there is nothing quite like it.

On the down side, the burgers and hot links definitely aren’t Cajun.They’re not even flavorful. The gumbo and jambalaya also miss the high mark for true New Orleans taste, but do tease the tongue.

It’s a bit pricey for the quaint atmosphere and the food portions, but well worth the occasional treat once you know what satisfies your taste buds!

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

Southern style cookin', decent prices

This is a unique restaurant serving southern (some might say Cajun but I don’t) style cooking. It’s a little bit of a hole-in-the-wall kind of place and decor is non-existent. The waitresses have been there forever it seems and don’t care too much about service. BUT, the chicken is fresh and hot and pretty good but a little cooked a little dark for me. Their specialties for dessert are buttermilk pie and cobbler. Both overpriced. At least I can say I tried buttermilk pie—it was strange.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Soul Food Anyone?

I came here with some friends for one of my birthday celebrations on the recommendation of my friend Steven, the host. Being a SGV native, the OTHER Valley is completely foreign to me. So I was very excited to try this Cajun place with my friends from the Valley.

Les Sisters is known for their fried chicken, you see. But, I’m not really a fried chicken kinda girl. No, I wanted fried oysters or catfish.

So I ordered the fried catfish and hush puppies with much anticipation. Meh, I’ve had better. It was good, but no way am I driving my ass all the back to BFE Chatsworth for this. Not that I know how to cook cajun food, but me thinks its all in the spices. This one just didn’t have a kick to it. I tried by dousing it with hot sauce, various hot sauces actually, and blended it with the tartar sauce and fresh lemons. But, it just didn’t do anything for me.

I did get to try good ole southern sweet tea for the first time. Hmm, I’m a through and through California girl and just prefer good ole unsweetened ice tea with a slice a lemon in it. The sweetened tea was just too much for me. I needed a glass or two of water afterwards.

Its times like these that I wish 5 C’s Louisiana Seafood in Covina was still open – I found them at the Long Beach Bayou Fest this past summer and thankfully got to eat there at lest twice before they closed down in July/Aug ’09.

My friends ordered other items on the menu. They seemed to enjoy their food. I didn’t really ask for particulars since they were all freaked out that I constantly take pictures of everything. So I had to be chill. :)

We did split a peach cobbler with a dash of vanilla ice cream and it was just so so. It didn’t taste fresh.

I’m patting myself on the back for venturing all the way out to Chatsworth! I thought for sure I’d have fallen off the edge of the earth, but I eventually made it back to LA proper safely.

Fried Catfish and Hushpuppies

7/16/2018

A dining patron from Northridge, CA tried Silver Panda in Chatsworth.

6/29/2018

A Mexican food lover from Brea, CA tried Villa del Sol, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/30/2018

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Country Deli in Chatsworth and liked it. They liked the food.

5/13/2018

A dining patron from Chatsworth, CA tried Les Sisters Southern Kitchen in Chatsworth.

5/11/2018

An Asian food lover from Woodland Hills, CA tried Sushi USA in Chatsworth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nick roll David roll
3/30/2018

A dining patron from Northridge, CA tried Thai Valley in Chatsworth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly and calm atmosphere
DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
3/25/2018

A dining patron from Valencia, CA tried Country Deli in Chatsworth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/12/2018

A Thai chowhound from US tried Thai Valley in Chatsworth.

3/10/2018

A dining patron from Winnetka, CA tried Sizzler and liked it.

2/23/2018

An Asian food lover from Chatsworth, CA tried Silver Panda in Chatsworth.

Cajun Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • The bread pudding with whiskey sauce is considered a must-try for dessert.
  • The bread pudding with whiskey sauce is considered a must-try for dessert.
Sun,Tue-Thu 11:00AM - 08:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen is located near the cities of Hamilton and Box Canyon.
People found this by searching for: Le Sisters Chatsworth, Lee Soul Food In Chatsworth, Les Sisters Chatsworth, Lessisters.Com, Les Sisters Restaurant, Les Sisters Restaurant, Chatsworth, Ca, and Le Hermana Restaurant Chatsworth.