666 Main Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851

Letizia's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Salads

• 8/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Oceanside, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Norwalk, CT tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

Accipiter photo

Accipiter

Chuckey, TN

Probably the very best pizza in Norwalk,CT--if not CT.

Walk into Letizia’s and it won’t be long before you’re greeted with a smiling face. The employees all seem to be happy to be there and happy to see customers. And you’ll be happy you went there to get a pizza. Customer service is superb and you can tell that the employees really are concerned about the quality of the food and their customers’ dining experience.

Letizia’s is a small pizzeria and doesn’t have a large dining area, but that’s what take-out is for. Letizia makes all their pizzas on a made-to-order place basis. Pizzas are fired in a wood-burning stove, so you’ll be smelling and tasting a hint of smoke and wood with your pizza—and it really adds to the whole experience. In fact, this is where getting take-out pizza actually works in your favor. The pizzas smell divine when they come out of the oven, and if you ate in the restaurant, you might be tempted to dive in right away. If you did, you’d burn your mouth. Instead, if you do take out, that gives the molten, magma-hot toppings a chance to cool off just a little before being consumed.

I’m an out-of-towner and I’ve been to Letizia’s about a dozen times over the course of two years. I have never gotten an inconsistent pizza: they’re always excellent. It’s one of the things I look forward to each time I’m in Norwalk on business.

The only criticism I can level on Letizia’s is that the crust is super-saggy. I like a little more structural support when I pull off a slice, but this is really just my own preference—there’s nothing inherently wrong with Letizia’s crust: it still tastes great. I suspect this might be a regional/traditional thing where people like to fold/roll their pizza slices.

Garbage pizza

Letizia’s version of “the works.” It has so many toppings on it that I have simply forgotten what all is involved. All I know is that it’s very good. If there’s a topping that you don’t like, Letizia’s will accommodate you by swapping it out for another “non-premium” topping.

Buffalo pizza

Hot wings on pizza? Is that legal? Is that a good idea?

I’m here to tell you that yes, it is a great idea (though it is probably illegal to some food critics)! The spicy tang of the hot sauce on the chicken gave this pizza a nice little kick. I’d never had anything like it before and I was back the next week for another one—this time with even more hot sauce.

Surprisingly, the best hot wings I had in Norwalk were the hot wings on Letizia’s Buffalo pizza. I highly recommend this spicy taste adventure.

joed222 photo

joed222

Norwalk, CT

AMAZING

NEVER TASTED ANYTHING LIKE THIS JUST MOVED HERE FROM KANSAS AND GOOGLED CT PIZZA ,I CANT STOP EATING IT ,IVE GAINED 10 POUNDS IN 3 MONTHS

LLARGE CHEESR

CLAM CASINO PIZZA

IVE JUST GAINED 3 MORE POUNDS

August 16, 2005

As Good as Pepe's in New Haven

I like good New Haven Pizza, I was raised going to Pepe's and Flo's on a regular basis. But who wants to haul all the way to New Haven and wait in line? I resigned myself to Pizza purgatory, until I heard about Letizia's. FINALLY a…

5/03/2019

A Pizza food lover from Stamford, CT tried Jordans Too Restaurant and Pizza.

4/10/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Norwalk, CT tried Jordans Too Restaurant and Pizza.

3/03/2019

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Little Nick's Pizza & Pasta in Cranbury.

3/02/2019

A dining patron from Ahmedabad, 09 tried Dairy King.

1/10/2019

A Venezuelan food lover from Norwalk, CT tried Valencia Luncheria.

2/01/2019

A Diner food lover from US tried Penny's Diner and Restaurant.

1/29/2019

A dining patron from Norwalk, CT tried Jordans Too Restaurant and Pizza and liked it.

1/20/2019

A Pizza food lover from US tried Cafe Madrid in Broad River.

1/06/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Norwalk, CT tried China Town Express.

11/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from Montvale, NJ tried Jordans Too Restaurant and Pizza and liked it.

Pizza Italian Salads

Letizia's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Letizia's Pizza is located near the cities of South Norwalk, West Norwalk, and Westport.
People found this by searching for: Letizias Pizza, Letizia Pizza Norwalk Ct, Letizia Pizza Wilton Ct, Letizia's Pizza Norwalk Ct Menu, Letizia Pizza Wilton, Letizia's Pizza Norwalk Ct, Letizia Pizza, Letizia Pizza Norwalk, and Letizia's Pizza Menu.