6919 Stirling Rd
Davie, FL 33314

Let's Have Tea

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free

Let's Have Tea is a Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I had my baby shower at the tea house and it was wonderful. I would give all five stars except i feel when you have a catered event the staff should be dressed accordingly. One of the ladies was wearing jeans and i felt that took away from my experience "
  • 2/22/2018

Pros
  • 2/28/2015

A Vegetarian chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

CKL photo

CKL

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Letshavetea

Recently visited this tearoom with my friend. I was very happy that I was able to enjoy the tea sandwiches as when my friend made the reservation she let them know that I could only eat gluten free bread and they were able to accommodate. I couldnt eat the scones but they served fresh fruit which I enjoyed as my dessert. The tearoom is very quaint and the staff were very pleasant. I highly recommend this tearoom for any occasion. We will definitely go back.

High Tea/Royal Tea

High Tea
Finger sandwiches on wholewheat and gluten free bread, free range egg salad, cream cheese and cucumber and tuna.
Scones with devon cream and jam
mini dessert cakes, British cookies,
Fresh fruit with whip cream
Tea
Royal Tea
Quiche, 3 types of finger sandwiches on varied types of bread, turkey with cranberry, smoked salmon, cucumber, nutella
Apple, plain and fruit scones with devon cream and jam/lemon curd
Liqueur cake, scottish shortbread cookies
fruit medley with cadbury chocolate
variety of tea
after tea truffle/chocolate

snaggles2006 photo

snaggles2006

Davie, FL

Let's HaveTea

Love this place! I have been taking my gran-daughter for her birthday each year to this tearoom. We take the same pic outside the tearoom so I can compare how she has grown over the years. We started it at age 4 and she is now 11..Its fun and we really enjoy the tea sandwiches and dressing up in the hats. Its cosy and very kid friendly. Highly recommend it.

High Tea/Royal Tea

Sandwiches, mini desserts, scones, cookies and cakes, tea

Vegetarian Vegan Gluten Free

Let's Have Tea  Restaurant Reviews

Let's Have Tea is located near the cities of Cooper City.
People found this by searching for: Let's Have Tea, Lets Have Tea Reviews, Letshaveteadavie Florida, Reviews For Letshavetea, Let's Have Tea Reviews 2014, Letshave Tea, Reviews For Letshave Tea, Vegan Restaurants In Davie, and Let's Have Tea Davie Fl.