9769 Grand Ave
Franklin Park, IL 60131-3358

Leu's Oriental Chop Suey

Neighborhoods: Franklin Park
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Catering

Leu's Oriental Chop Suey is a Chinese, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Great take out hot food "
"Fast service"
"Super nice woman and man that run it, and the food was very good! Always hot too!"
Cons
  • 4/10/2016

A Chinese food lover from Elmwood Park, IL tried it.

• 5/25/2015

Pros
    Great take out hot food
  • 11/16/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Cons
    None
  • 11/15/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/15/2014

• 12/31/2013

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/20/2013

A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 12/10/2013

A diner from Elmwood Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/16/2013

A Chinese food lover from Franklin Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ronniemad84 photo

Ronniemad84

Franklin Park, IL

BAD SERVICE AND BAD EMPLOYEES

I just ordered from here and never will I again. I ordered shrimp lo mein, pot stickers and pepper beef dinner. My total came to be 19.57. I sent my lil brother to get my food and he comes back with a large orange chicken, small white rice and 4 eggrolls? How can you make a mistake on a order so different from each other?! My brother came in and told the rude lady in front he is there for a pick up for “Ronnie” the lady said ok and told my brother the total. He came back with the mistaken food not knowing what I had ordered. I called the place which by the way is dirty, looks unsanitized and not very pleasing to look at, the lady gave me an attitude and she explained to me what had happened. She did not know very much English and from what I understood, she said it was not their fault but rather the online’s apps fault?! Then she also said she never got my online order?! If that was the case, why would she gave my brother the food he had brought back home? Then she went on and on about not getting the online order to oh I’m sorry I gave the wrong food to your brother to them not having anymore pot stickers left?! WTF!!! Then the man that was there with the rude lady was puttng his nasty fingers in front of my face saying something in their native language. I was so fed up with it that I just ended up asking for my refund. The rude lady was still trying to explain herself but I was already furious and was even more mad because I couldn’t argue with the lady especially her not knowing English. Then she explains to me that she will get charged for the service ie online ordering, I told the lady that’s not my fault and she was only trying to give me half of my money. I told the lady I need my full refund and this is your fault, not mines. She started talking again in her language which is very rude and I’m pretty sure they were talking bad. PLEASE DO NOT EAT OR ORDER FROM HERE, THEY WILL MESS YOUR FOOD UP, NOT GIVE YOU YOUR FULL REFUND AND WILL GIVE YOU AN ATTITUDE. Did mention when I called them the first time, the rude lady hangs up on me! NEVER AGAIN!!!!! if I can give a star. NO STAR!!!!!

Chinese Lunch Delivery

Leu's Oriental Chop Suey  Restaurant Reviews

Leu's Oriental Chop Suey is located near the cities of Leyden Township, Schiller Park, River Grove, Northlake, and Stone Park.
People found this by searching for: Leus Chinese Franklin Park Il, Leu's Oriental Chop Suey, Leu's Chop Suey, Leu's Oriental Chop Suey Franklin Park, Leus Chinese Franklin Park, Leu's Oriental Chop Suey Menu, and Leus Franklin Park.