Liberty Grille

Cuisine: Sandwiches, American Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"everything was immaculate!!!!"
"Nice bar, historic place. "
"Loved everything!!!!"
"Historic, quaint, pizza."
"the place was really nice, the pizza was good, but the help was horrible. "
" Pizza"
"There is a very rude waitress who has no customer service skills, the pizza is the only reason to go back."
"Best bar style pizza I've had. Same as Poopsie's in Pembroke. Better than The Linwood. "
"Location was easy"
Cons
"nothing "
"They burned my pizza to a crisp, then served and charged me for it. Management response was nasty. I won't be back."
"Could make more of the history "
"The minute we walked in the "Owner" had a attitude! We asked her three times what time the place closed and we got, 1st time "soon", my friend asked 2nd time "soon" and again I asked "what time does the kitchen close and got "soon" again. So sarcastic! "
"Slow service. Limited menu and wine list. Poor quality"
Comments
"steak tips are amazing, so are the salads "
"The bar is nice, though small. "
"Than after she treated us like complete crap! I said "to my friends, not to her", I better leave a good f@#$n tip so next time I come in I'll get treating better". Well granted I shouldn't have used the "F" word but it wasn't directed to her, that's all"
"Dont go"
  • 6/27/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/20/2017

A dining patron from South Weymouth, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    everything was immaculate!!!!
    Cons
    nothing
    Comments
    steak tips are amazing, so are the salads
  • 6/19/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Boston, MA tried it.

• 6/13/2017

A dining patron from Leominster, MA tried it.

• 5/13/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried it.

• 4/21/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from North Weymouth, MA tried it.

• 3/20/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from East Weymouth, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Weymouth, MA tried it.

• 12/27/2016

A Seafood food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/08/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

Sandwiches American Traditional Dinner

Liberty Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Liberty Grille is located near the cities of East Weymouth, North Weymouth, and Weymouth.
People found this by searching for: Liberty Grill Hingham, Ma, Liberty Grill Hingham Ma, Show The Lunch Menu For The Liberty Grill, Hingham, Ma., Liberty Grille Hingham Ma, Liberty Grill Hingham Ma Menu, Liberty Grill Hingham, Liberty Grill Menu Hingham Ma, and Liberty Grill Hingham Menu.