Liberty Grille

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Nice bar, historic place. "
"Loved everything!!!!"
"Historic, quaint, pizza."
"the place was really nice, the pizza was good, but the help was horrible. "
" Pizza"
"There is a very rude waitress who has no customer service skills, the pizza is the only reason to go back."
"Best bar style pizza I've had. Same as Poopsie's in Pembroke. Better than The Linwood. "
"Location was easy"
Cons
"They burned my pizza to a crisp, then served and charged me for it. Management response was nasty. I won't be back."
"Could make more of the history "
"The minute we walked in the "Owner" had a attitude! We asked her three times what time the place closed and we got, 1st time "soon", my friend asked 2nd time "soon" and again I asked "what time does the kitchen close and got "soon" again. So sarcastic! "
"Slow service. Limited menu and wine list. Poor quality"
Comments
"The bar is nice, though small. "
"Than after she treated us like complete crap! I said "to my friends, not to her", I better leave a good f@#$n tip so next time I come in I'll get treating better". Well granted I shouldn't have used the "F" word but it wasn't directed to her, that's all"
"Dont go"
April 21, 2010

awesome pizza

this is such a charming little place. the pizza is awesome. the staff is very warm and friendly. it's great for kids, too.
August 3, 2007

Best Pizza on Earth

The Liberty Grill offers the best pizza this side of gravity. It's thin crust and savory flavor are the reason these pies are no longer a secret. If you go in for takeout there is slim chance their world famous bartender know…
July 20, 2005

Awesome Pizza

Liberty Grille has the best pizza. The pizza is individual size, they carry the basics for topppings. Thin crust and yummy sauce. The prices are great, it's the perfect place to bring the family for a cheap night out. Park our back…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Lunch Breakfast

Liberty Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/24/2016 A diner from Needham, MA tried it.

• 10/01/2016 A diner from Leominster, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice bar, historic place.
    Cons
    Comments
    The bar is nice, though small.
  • 9/11/2016 A diner from Leominster, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/15/2016 A diner from East Weymouth, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2016 A diner from Hingham, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/24/2016 A diner from Quincy, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2016 A diner from Hingham, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Loved everything!!!!
  • 1/19/2016 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Historic, quaint, pizza.
    Cons
    Could make more of the history
  • 1/09/2016 A diner from East Elmhurst, NY tried it.

• 10/09/2015 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

Liberty Grille is located near the cities of East Weymouth, North Weymouth, and Weymouth.
People found this by searching for: Liberty Grill Hingham Ma, Liberty Grill Menu, Liberty Grill Menu Hingham Ma, Liberty Grille Hingham Ma, Liberty Grill Hingham Ma Menu, Liberty Grille Hingham, Liberty Grill Hingham, and Liberty Grill Hingham Menu.