828 Gervais St
Columbia, SC 29201

Liberty Tap Room & Grill

Neighborhoods: The Congaree Vista
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Catering

Liberty Tap Room & Grill is a American, Traditional, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Another interesting spot

One of the reasons I wanted to go here, I like the name of the street! Gervais. Never sure how to pronounce it, but it’s always stuck in my mind. Another reason, of course, I’d heard some good reviews – sports bar, kind of “classy” (sort of similar feel to Outback & others I guess) – I get the feeling the “sports bar” (drinks and TV’s) draw a lot of folks – the food/restaurant aspect was nice – it was kind of medium crowded when we were there, could tell it might get a bit noisier as the crowd grows, but that’s to be expected. There were no complaints on the service (considerate and constant – being part of the “older generation”, we always appreciate not being ‘forgotten,’ and we do tip as well as the younger folks-sometimes a lot better! partly because I used to work in restaurants & know what they go thru and also because we appreciate good service) The food was on the upper side of “very good.” Overall pleasant experience, and prices not unreasonable for what we had.

12 oz Rib Eye

we both had this. usually prefer larger oz’s, but this was biggest (larger is easier to keep “med. rare” but they did good job on this size – tender, not overcooked and not “raw”) – they left off extra spices as we always request. I had baked potato, he had fries and we both added salad for extra couple bucks. Not bad at all.

American Traditional Wifi

Liberty Tap Room & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Liberty Tap Room & Grill is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Liberty Tap Works In Vista Columbia Directions, Liberty Bar And Grill Columbia Sc, Liberty Tap Room Columbia Sc Menu, Liberty In The Vista Sc, Liberty Tap Room Columbia Sc, Liberty Tavern Columbia Sc, and Liberty Columbia Sc Menu.