Library Sports Pub & Grill

Cuisine: Full Bar, Lunch, Grill

Library Sports Pub & Grill is a Full Bar, Lunch, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

snowfall211 photo

snowfall211

Novi, MI

TRIED TO STEAL MONEY FROM US!

My boyfriend and I went here with a group of people. We all had separate tabs. The next day, my boyfriend saw on his bank website that they had added an extra charge of $30 to his card!!

When we called, the manager Carrie said that somebody else hadn’t paid their tab, so she ADDED AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE to his card! She then said that it was our problem and she wouldn’t refund it! We had to call back twice and threaten to press charges for fraud before she would refund it!

Even worse, the charge she added had been paid by our friend that night. Waitress (Traci) trying to pocket our money??

I can’t believe any business would make unauthorized charges on a customer’s card and try to defend the action. This place should be shut down.

DO NOT GO HERE! I’ve had bad service at restaurants before, but never anybody doing anything illegal!

MattPegouskie photo

MattPegouskie

Fenton, MI

My favorite place in Novi for lunch. The lunch specials a...

My favorite place in Novi for lunch. The lunch specials and regular menutems are reasonably priced. The chili is real chili, the French Dip is great and the Nachos are some of the best I have had. If you want fabulous cuisine, this is not the place, but if you want a Cheers-style place where the food is good, the service is FANTASTIC, and everyone knows your name, this is the one. It is also a fabulous place to watch the game. Lots of TVs on every wall.

toofull photo

toofull

Livonia, MI

tasty

A friend introduced me to this place. It is indeed a “cheers” bar. You just want to go here – the people are friendly, the food is good and good value, there is a large tap beer selection and there is indeed a plethora of televisions. If they aren’t showing what you want to watch, ask and they’ll more than likely change a television for you. Seriously, how many pubs show soccer games?

Pizza

Top of the line pizza. $6 large one-topping Sunday nights (w/two drinks) and 1/2-off pizza on Monday nights. So good and cheesy with a good amount of toppings and different flavored crusts. Oh so good! I plan my Sundays around this pizza!

Burger

Before 4 o’clock on weekends you get buy one, get one burgers. A full 1/2 pound (sometimes I swear more!) of yummy beef prepared as you like it with a number of different toppings available. So good, so warm, and SO filling!

May 7, 2012

Very Diverse crowd

Very Diverse crowd
May 14, 2011

manager

I will occasionally stop into the Library Pub in Novi on a weekend night. I always have a pleasant experience. Yesterday night I was in there with my wife enjoying a drink. To my dismay we watched the manager working doing shots of…
November 22, 2010

They stole money from us!

My boyfriend and I went here with some friends one night. A couple days later, he was looking at his bank account and saw that they had added an additional charge of $30 to his card (separate from the tab he signed for). We called and…

Full Bar Lunch Takeout
Tips
  • The Library offers two-for-one burgers from 12pm to 4pm on weekends.

Library Sports Pub & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/12/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Library Sports Pub & Grill is located near the cities of Wixom.
People found this by searching for: The Library Pub Menu, Library Pub Farmington, Library Pub Rest Novi, Library Pub Menu, Library Pub Novi Menu, Liberty Bar Novi, Library Pub Novi, and Library Pub.