227 Mott St
New York, NY 10012-4144

Liebe Gourmet Indian Fusion

Neighborhoods: NoLita
Cuisine: Catering, American, Deli

Liebe Gourmet Indian Fusion is a Catering, American, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Chuckv9484 photo

Chuckv9484

New York, NY

A Refreshing Surprise!

While walking down Mott the other day I noticed their bright orange awning and was thoroughly intrigued. Walking in, I was unsure of what to expect, but what I found was a true treasure. Some of the best tasting Indian cuisine I have had in sometime. I had the Paneer Roll along with their Kesaria (a milk based drink that has the essence of Pistachio and Almond) and the corn salad. The paneer was delicious and fresh. I added some of the Tamarind Chutney and my mouth was in heaven. I can’t wait to go back and try their Malai Kebab!

What can I say I in love with Liebe!

Panner Liebe Roll

Absolutely mouth watering. The Paneer was fresh and delicious. Paired with the Tamarind Chutney, my mouth was sent out of this world.

Delivery Takeout Eat In
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Francesco Pizzeria & Italian

Pizza in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Liebe Gourmet Indian Fusion  Restaurant Reviews

Liebe Gourmet Indian Fusion is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Liebe Ny, Liebe Nyc, Indian Fusion Nyc, Liebe Gourmet Indian Fusion New York, Fusion Indian Food In Nyc, Liebe Gourmet Indian Fusion, and Liebe Indian.