Lil Ray's

Cuisine: Seafood, Sandwiches, Southern

Lil Ray's is a Seafood, Sandwiches, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Love the tuna dip!"
  • 9/03/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Biloxi, MS tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/05/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/15/2014

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the tuna dip!
  • 10/11/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/01/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/07/2013

ducky2 photo

ducky2

Gulfport, MS

COLD food on order to go

clean and friendly personal only 1 customer besides me to pick up a to go order

Seafood Platter

I called in my order to be ready way after I got there… I live 5 mins from place been going there 4 yrs and always order the same thing.
Got there way in advance of the time I told them..Didn’t even have to wait on the order..which I should have !!!!
.Came straight home, both platters were missing the side order of potatoes and the food was barely warm…so looks like later tonight I will have to warm up my FRIED Food and hope it doesn’t get hard as a brick !!!! ( I’m so frigin mad I can’t eat right now ) Will be the last time I EVER order food from there..A few months ago my orders were fried hard as rock and now cold Fried Food….

Casual Seafood Sandwiches

Lil Ray's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lil Rays Gulfport, Lil Ray's Gulfport Menu, Little Ray's Gulfport, Lil' Ray's Restaurant Long Beach, Ms, Lil Rays Gulfport Ms, Lil Ray's Gulfport, Lil' Ray's Restaurant Long Beach Ms, Little Rays Gulfport, and Little Ray's Gulfport Ms.