4675 Boulevard St-Laurent
Montréal, QC H2T 1R2

Lili Co

(Near the intersection of Boulevard St-Laurent and Rue Villeneuve E/Rue Villeneuve O)

Neighborhoods: Mile-End
Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Brunch

Lili Co is a Diner, Breakfast, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

It restoreth my soul

I discovered this place while strolling on Mount Royal Avenue. There was a sandwich board at the corner, directing me up the street. Some invisible force called me to investigate. I walked past homes with large blue flowers and imposing trees.

The restaurant was super tiny and I sat at the bar, where I could watch both beverage mixing and careful plating. One chef seemed new, the other showing him the ropes — yet the teacher was willing to take guidance too.

After I enjoyed my snack and beverage, and the pleasant company of the staff, I reluctantly returned to the hot pavement of the city, with a smile on my face. I will probably come back here.

beignet

An orb of puff pastry, dropped in the deep fryer and then dusted with sugar while it was piping hot. It was served with a small puddle of dulce de leche and kissed with freshly grated cinnamon. Very good, better than any donut chain could come up with, but quite expensive for the size.

iced latté

Diner Breakfast Brunch

Lili Co  Restaurant Reviews

Lili Co is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Lili Co. Brunch Menu, Lili Co Montreal, Lili Co Menu, and Lili Co Brunch Menu.