34 W Merchant St
Audubon, NJ 08106

Lillian's Cafe

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Lillian's Cafe is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

cmk photo

cmk

Audubon, NJ

Lillian's Cafe was wonderful

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place for my birthday dinner and decided to try the new place in town – Lillians. The service was great- attentive but not overly done and the waitress gave a detailed description of my meal choice to help me decide (it was the right choice!) The lighting was just right, not to bright, not to dull- I could read the menu fine with out having to strain my eyes or feel like i was in an interrogation room. The atmosphere was nice – there was soft music playing (enough to avoid awkward silence, but not to drown you out from a conversation), the place wasn’t crowded, but I don’t think it would be big enough to be loud, like some other places, so it was easy to get the waitress’ attention and have a private conversation without having to shout. The food looked as wonderful as it tasted!

Pork Chop with cranberry apple chutney

The Pork Chop was cooked just right – I ordered medium and it was perfectly done! the sauce went well with the pork and was very tasty (love cranberry and apple). The big heap of sweet potatoes were also perfect. The vegetable was asparagus, which I love, but hardly find cooked right. Most restaurants leave it undercooked, hard and bland; however, lillians nailed it! It was really (and I hate to sound like goldilocks) just right!!!

American Parking Catering

Lillian's Cafe   Restaurant Reviews

Lillian's Cafe is located near the cities of Audubon Park, Oaklyn, Haddon Heights, Mt Ephraim, and W Colls.
People found this by searching for: Lillian's Cafe, Lillian Cafe, Lillian's Cafe Audubon Nj, Lillianscafeniantic, Crux Cafe Lillians, Lillian's Cafe Audubon, Lillian's Audubon Nj, and Lillian's Cafe Audubon Menu.