Limon Latin Grill

Cuisine: Latin American, Grill, Latin

Limon Latin Grill is a Latin American, Grill, and Latin restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

flandurka1 photo

flandurka1

Santa Clarita, CA

Can I give it NEGATIVE stars??

Zero stars is more like it…
We went here Saturday night. The little Manager lady there (whom I’m told is actually the owner) was so incredibly rude to us, we walked out. I’ve never seen this kind of rudeness toward customers in all my life. Thank goodness we did walk out. Just 20 feet away was the best food I’ve ever tasted at LARSEN’S STEAKHOUSE. The service was incredible and the food was to die for.
A special note to the manager from Limon’s: we went across and spent $300 at Larsen’s. Not that it was expensive there, but we went all out and ordered tons of everything…I guess Limon’s doesn’t need customers or money. Thank you for your rudeness! We enjoyed our time at Larsen’s sooooooo much!

On another note, just to let everyone know…I have no affiliation with Larsen’s. I just couldn’t believe how good everything was.
Thanks!
Kristi :)

none

We didn’t stay long enough to eat anything from here.

February 28, 2012

CAN I GIVE IT NEGATIVE STARS? :(((((

Zero stars is more like it...\r We went here Saturday night. The little Manager lady there (whom I'm told is actually the owner) was so incredibly rude to us, we walked out. I've never seen this kind of rudeness toward customers in all…
June 5, 2011

Needs a better chef

This restaurant has the potential to be great but instead completely lacks the expertise to prepare great tasting latin food. Not even the basic latin foods are good here. The prices are too high for the food and drinks. Happy hour should…

12/09/2017

A Mexican food lover from Simi Valley, CA tried Tico's Mexican Food.

12/07/2017

A dining patron from Burbank, CA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/04/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Sunland, CA tried Sutter's Mill and liked it.

12/04/2017

A diner from Simi Valley, CA tried Thai Cottage Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from Simi Valley, CA tried Tico's Mexican Food and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/21/2017

A diner from Garland, TX tried Paul's Italian Villa.

11/19/2017

A Japanese food lover from Simi Valley, CA tried Poki Stop.

11/19/2017

A dining patron from Simi Valley, CA tried Viva La Pasta.

11/18/2017

A Japanese food lover from Santa Ana, CA tried Poki Stop.

11/09/2017

A dining patron from Simi Valley, CA tried Sapporo Premium Ayce Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
$17.95 for AYCE at lunch is a great deal! Lots of selection and we never felt rushed.
Latin American Takeout Good for groups

Limon Latin Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pictures Of Limons In Simi Valley, Limon Grill, Limon Restaurant Simi Valley, Limon Latin Grill Paint Nite Specials, Limon Latin Grill, Lamones Simi Valley, Limon Simi Valley, Limon Grill Simi Valley Reviews, and Limon In Simi Valley Owner.