2211 Gellert Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080

Ling Nam Noodle House

Neighborhoods: Westborough
Cuisine: Noodle Bar, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"Everything"
Comments
  • 11/20/2016

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
    Comments
    None
  • 9/27/2015

A Noodle Bar chowhound from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 12/15/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/15/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/21/2013

A Noodle Bar food lover from Hayward, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/24/2013

A diner from Hayward, CA tried it.

November 25, 2009

the proprietors seem to not give as much of a hoot.

Everytime I go there the quality of the food and service seems to diminish even less. What can you do? When the choices are few and far between, the proprietors seem to not give as much of a hoot.
January 25, 2009

I'm gagging just thinking about it!

True story, swear to god! My husband and I ordered a Beef Stew Noodle Soup and a breakfast dish to go from this restaurant. At home, I found a hair in the rice. IN the rice. It was curly. Enough said. We never went back again. I'm gagging…
January 25, 2009

I'm gagging just thinking about it!

True story, swear to god! My husband and I ordered a Beef Stew Noodle Soup and a Tocilog to go from this restaurant. At home, I found a hair in the rice. IN the rice. It was curly. Enough said. We never went back again. I'm gagging just…

8/19/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Truckee, CA tried El Zocalo Restaurant in El Camino.

8/11/2017

A Mexican chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried El Zocalo Restaurant in El Camino.

8/06/2017

An American food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Garden Club in Sunshine Gardens.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Pacifica, CA tried Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante in Downtown.

8/03/2017

An Italian chowhound from Hayward, CA tried Bertolucci's Restaurant in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/29/2017

A dining patron from Daly City, CA tried King Sun Buffet.

7/25/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Cafe Bunn Mi.

7/21/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Joann's Cafe in El Camino.

7/16/2017

A Mexican food lover from Berkeley, CA tried El Zocalo Restaurant in El Camino and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from Daly City, CA tried El Zocalo Restaurant in El Camino.

Noodle Bar Lunch Parking

Ling Nam Noodle House  Restaurant Reviews

Ling Nam Noodle House is located near the cities of S San Francisco, Ssf, San Bruno, Brisbane, and Uninc San Mateo County.
People found this by searching for: Ling Nam Daly City Ca, Ling Nam South San Francisco, Ling Nam Daly City Menu, Ling Nam Daly City, Ling Nam Westborough, Ling Nam Menu Daly City, and Ling Nam Menu.