Lin's Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best general tso's I've had! Very close to my house as well!"
"kid friendly and terrific food"
"The best General Tso's I have eaten in 8 states and two countrys "
"Good food, reasonable prices."
"Always satisfied with the food we order!"
"Great food and service"
"Fast good"
"Awesome Service!!!"
"It seems like they use really fresh ingredients- they have super ice cold water which is nice."
"Awesome shrimp fried rice."
Cons
"Service wasn't that great."
Comments
"No"
"Very good chinese food. Nice clean restaurant."
Joanne_Lasko photo

Joanne_Lasko

Gibsonia, PA

Best Kept Secret in the North Hills!

My husband and I have been regulars since we moved here 8 years ago. Wonderful food, great service. Best Chinese restaurant in the North Hills!

December 8, 2010

My favorite Chinese restaurant

I go to Lin's Garden several times a month. Not only is the food of excellent quality, but they offer dishes I have never seen on any other Chinese menu. I highly recommend the Velvet Chicken and the Walnut Chicken.\r The interior is…
November 16, 2008

Great Place!

I highly recommend this restaurant, not only for its great food, but also its quick and friendly service.\r \r The service is fast and I've never had a "food selection" disappointment. The price is always right, and being located right…

Chinese BYOB Lunch

Lin's Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/06/2016 A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best general tso's I've had! Very close to my house as well!
  • 7/20/2016 A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Allison Park, PA tried it.

• 2/23/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.

• 11/17/2015 A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2015 A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried it.

• 8/16/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Lin's Garden is located near the cities of Richland Twp, Bakerstown, Wildwood, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Restaurants 15044, Lin's Garden Gibsonia Pa Menu, Lin's Garden Menu Gibsonia, Lin's Garden Gibsonia Menu, Lins Garden, Lin's Garden Gibsonia Pa, Lin's Garden Gibsonia, Lin's Garden Menu Gibsonia Pa, and Lin's Garden.