Lin's Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best general tso's I've had! Very close to my house as well!"
"kid friendly and terrific food"
"The best General Tso's I have eaten in 8 states and two countrys "
"Good food, reasonable prices."
"Always satisfied with the food we order!"
"Great food and service"
"Fast good"
"Awesome Service!!!"
"It seems like they use really fresh ingredients- they have super ice cold water which is nice."
"Awesome shrimp fried rice."
Cons
"Service wasn't that great."
Comments
"No"
"Very good chinese food. Nice clean restaurant."
Joanne_Lasko photo

Joanne_Lasko

Gibsonia, PA

Best Kept Secret in the North Hills!

My husband and I have been regulars since we moved here 8 years ago. Wonderful food, great service. Best Chinese restaurant in the North Hills!

December 8, 2010

My favorite Chinese restaurant

I go to Lin's Garden several times a month. Not only is the food of excellent quality, but they offer dishes I have never seen on any other Chinese menu. I highly recommend the Velvet Chicken and the Walnut Chicken.\r The interior is…
November 16, 2008

Great Place!

I highly recommend this restaurant, not only for its great food, but also its quick and friendly service.\r \r The service is fast and I've never had a "food selection" disappointment. The price is always right, and being located right…

Chinese BYOB Lunch

Lin's Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/16/2017 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2017 A diner from Ambridge, PA tried it and liked it.

• 10/07/2016 A diner from Mckees Rocks, PA tried it.

• 8/06/2016 A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best general tso's I've had! Very close to my house as well!
  • 7/20/2016 A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Allison Park, PA tried it.

• 2/23/2016 A diner from Beaver Falls, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.

Lin's Garden is located near the cities of Richland Twp, Bakerstown, Wildwood, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Lin's Garden Gibsonia, Lin's Garden Menu Gibsonia Pa, Lin's Garden Menu Gibsonia, Lin's Garden Gibsonia Pa Menu, Lin's Garden Gibsonia Menu, Lin's Garden Gibsonia Pa, and Lin's Garden.