1626 Aliceanna St

Liquid Earth

Neighborhoods: Fells Point
Cuisine: Vegan, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great Juice!"
"Being a vegan,its hard to find places to eat.I love the food.I love the service.I love the drinks and the option for vegan cheese and soy milk!HOW GREAT!!!!I love the rustic look of this place and the beautiful courtyard."
Cons
"no cons!!!I loved everything!!!!I will be coming back!!!!!"
  • 7/28/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2014

Pros
    Great Juice!
  • 3/25/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/12/2013

A Vegan chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    no cons!!!I loved everything!!!!I will be coming back!!!!!
  • 4/27/2013

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.

Vegan Juice Bars & Smoothies Dinner

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Liquid Earth  Restaurant Reviews

Liquid Earth is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Liquid Earth Baltimore Md, Smoothie Fells Point, Liquid Earth Restaurant Baltimore, Liquid Earth Baltimore Menu, Liquid Earth 21231 Menu, Liquid Earth, Liquid Earth Menu, Liquid Earth Menu Baltimore, and Liquid Earth Baltimore, Md.