3822 S Jog Rd
Lake Worth, FL 33467

Little Caesars

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Lunch

Little Caesars is a Pizza, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"The food was good but the service was horrible . I waited exactly 30 minutes to get my food. I ordered my food at 6:09 and waited until 6:39 and that was only after I complained that I have been waiting for 30 minutes. Who knows how long if I didn't sa"
"Good food at a good price."
"Eg apple pie fast serves freandly ect"
Cons
"Horrible service. Waited 30 minutes for my food. I like the foods and my boys love the food. I get it often but now I am not so sure. As a busy mom, this is why I go to Little Caesars . The woman showed no care or concern that I waited so long. I am"
Comments
"No"
"Peper roney"
  • 9/07/2020

A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it.

• 7/22/2020

A Pizza food lover from Lake Worth, FL tried it.

• 4/02/2017

A diner from Lake Worth, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2017

• 12/02/2016

Freddyqs tried it, liked it, and rated it . Freddyqs liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 10/24/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/06/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/27/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/29/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food at a good price.
  • 8/17/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Eg apple pie fast serves freandly ect
    Comments
    Peper roney

Pizza

I like the food. at Little Caesars quite a lot. My boys love the pizza. However the wait time and service was horrible. I went into Little Caesars today on Jog Road and corner of Lake worth and order my pizza at exactly 6:09. I ordered cheesy bread , 1 Hot and Ready and 1 Deep dish pizza. This order took them 30 minutes. I received my order at 6:39. Other people were getting their orders who ordered things like Deep dish or cheesy bread as well but before me. I waited a while thinking maybe their making mine next. That didn’t happen. I t was only after I complained and asked where is my pizza that I had to continue to wait and then got my pizza. The woman behind the counter just handed it to me. She did not seem to care that I waited so long or that I complained. She did not apologize for the wait or forgetting about my order. I was disapointed because my boys love Little Caesars but I don’t know if I will go back.

cheesy bread

The Deep Deep Dish was good. It was stuffed with cheese and pepperoni.

Takeout Pizza Cafe

Little Caesars  Restaurant Reviews

Little Caesars is located near the cities of Austin, Lantana, South Palm Beach, Lake Clarke Shores, and Palm Springs.
People found this by searching for: Little Caesars Jog Road Lake Worth Address, Little Caesars Menu In Lake Worth Florida, Little.Seaser On.Jog And Lakeworth, Little Caesars Pizza, Little Caesars Lakeworth, Lil Ceasar Pizza On Jog Rd Lake Worth, Little Caesars, and Little Caesars Lake Worth Fl Menu.