Pros
"Why does my wife win every time with the Jets pizza just next to you folk when I keep throwing away money on you guys? Wish I knew. Thanks for something then but not now. "
Cons
"Extremely undercooked but we have spent literally over ten years explaining to you. Apologies it's been a lot longer than that "
  • 7/09/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons

Little Caesars  Restaurant Reviews

Little Caesars is located near the cities of Orchard Lake Village, West Bloomfield Township Cdp, Keego Harbor, Sylvan Lake, and West Bloomfield.
People found this by searching for: Little Ceasars In Keego Harbor Mi, Little Caesars In Keego Harbor Michigan, Little Caesars Orchard Lake Road, Little Caesars Pizza Orchard Lake Road Michigan, Lil Caesars On Orchard Lake Road, Little Caesars Keego Harbor, Little Caesars Orchard Lake Village, Little Caesars Pizza Orchard Lake Road Key Go Harbor Michigan, and Little Ceasers Keego.