Little Caesars

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Little Caesars is a Pizza, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The updated decor with screen menus and cute novelty products."
Cons
"They are always needing up my order. And when I call it in and they say twenty minutes. They mean an hour."
Comments
"Don't go here!"
  • 8/09/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Redford, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The updated decor with screen menus and cute novelty products.
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go here!
  • 9/14/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/06/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/06/2014

• 12/18/2013

A diner from Washington, DC tried it.

• 11/18/2013

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

• 10/31/2013

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/20/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

chrisl1 photo

chrisl1

Westland, MI

POOR SERVICE!!!

i ordered a Hot `N Ready pepperoni pizza along with crazy bread and garlic sauces. An employee asked me to pull my car to the front of the building and told me my order would be brought out to me. After waiting 20 minutes in a bunch of rain and seeing the employees giving all the other customers their orders I then marched into the store and asked where my order was and they told me they forgot about it. There is no excuse!!

Back a few years ago the service was great. Maybe it was the previous management and staff back then because I had no complaints but now all I can say is “there goes the neighborhood!!” i DON`T THINK I`LL EVER ORDER FROM THIS LOCATION AGAIN!!

Pizza Lunch Good For Kids

Little Caesars  Restaurant Reviews

Little Caesars is located near the cities of Redford Charter Township, Redford Twp, and Livonia.
People found this by searching for: Little Cesar's 7 Mile Rd, Redford, Mi, Little Caesars 7 Mile Inkster, Little Caesars Inkster 7 Mile, Little Ceasar's On 7 Mile In Redford, Little Caesars 7 Mile And Inkster Road, Little Caesars On 7 Mile And Inkster, Little Caesars 7 Mile And Inkster, Little Caesars Redford Mi, and Little Caesars 7mile And Inkster.