Little China Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
Pros
"The homemade duck sauce is incredible! Food is best I ever had. Can't enjoy any other place im spoiled now having there food. I don't want it from any other place"
"Best in the area!"
"Fast accurate service"
"Best Chinese food in the area. Everything is great!!!"
"Great food"
"Everything"
Cons
"Nope"
Comments
"Awesome"
January 8, 2009

Great Food! Best wonton soup ever!!

I love this place. I get take out at least twice a week. Highly recommended. Try the pepper steak or the kung pao checken. Fantastic!!
May 30, 2008

Best chinese in Middle River

Having tried numerous chinese restaurants in middle river (takeout), this one is by far a cut above the rest. We over ordered as usual and all the food was hot and delicious. It certainly isn't the best chinese food i've had, but…
July 22, 2006

My Deep Fried Nightmare

We are new to the area, so we thought we'd give Little China a try. As others have stated, the prices are inexpensive & the portions plenty big. We ordered a dinner for two, which includes a pu pu platter, entree (general tao for us),…

Chinese Asian American

Little China Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/04/2016 Stephanieg6 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Stephanieg6 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/25/2015 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it.

• 9/25/2015 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 7/31/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/23/2015 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it.

• 7/19/2015 A diner from Essex, MD tried it.

• 6/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Little China Restaurant is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Restaurants Little China Eastern Middle River Menu, Little China, Little China 21220, Little China Middle River Menu, Little China Essex Md Menu, Little China Essex Md, Little China Baltimore, Little China Essex Menu, and Little China Eastern Ave.