1424 W Colorado Blvd

QB
mh2mh photo

mh2mh

cute

I know they are all about their sea salt caramels and homemade marshmallows. But I went there for some real food.
They had about 5 or so selection of sandwiches, a soup, some salads. They had a ham and butter sandwich, which was a very pleasant surprise—transports me back to England. So that’s what I got. The ham and especially the butter were very high quality. The french bread was stale!!! Look, there are only three ingredients to that sandwich, and for the $8 or whatever I paid, seems like they could get every single one of those three things right. Fresh bread isn’t that difficult. Plus the coffee was very mediocre.

I’ll go back for the caramels (which btw are also sold at Surfas). Wish they would sell them in smaller amounts. As for the marshmallows, I’m not into marshmallows enough to pay $6 for four marshmallows.

Cafe Candy store Breakfast/Brunch

Little Flower Candy Co.  Restaurant Reviews

Little Flower Candy Co. is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Little Flower, Little Flower Candy Cafe, Little Flower Candy Company Menu, Little Flower Candy Co Menu, 1424 W Colorado, Little Flower Candy Company Menu Pasadena, Little Flower Restaurant Pasadena, Little Flower Candy Company, and Little Flower Candy Company Catering.