303 Beverly Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15216-1527

Little Nipper's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Wings, American

Little Nipper's Pizza is a Pizza, Wings, and American restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Nothing. Terrible terrible service. "
"This guy refused to deliver to us for no reason and was very rude we were just trying to get some pizza and he refused to even take our order and called us faggots"
Cons
"Everything. Customer service. Manager is a disrespectful piece of shit. Took almost 2 hours to get my cold ass food he didn't replace or refund my money back. Fuck them "
"Everything this place blows hard ones"
Comments
"Never order. "
"The managers are effed up in the head and lick balls"
  • 8/16/2016

Shai tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Shai didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing. Terrible terrible service.
    Cons
    Comments
    Never order.
  • 9/24/2015

A Pizza food lover from Northbrook, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/11/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything this place blows hard ones
    Comments
    The managers are effed up in the head and lick balls
  • 2/07/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 5/03/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/13/2014

• 2/11/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/18/2013

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 6/13/2013

A Pizza food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Shai photo

Shai

Pgh, PA

Horrible

worst customer service experience I’ve had in my entire life. They don’t deserve any stars, but it wouldn’t let me post the comment without one. So I placed a delivery order around 9pm, he said about 45m, about an hour and a half later I called to see what was going on, before I could even get out my address for which order I was calling about, he interrupted multiple times telling me it’s on it’s way. The order ended up going to the wrong house bc the manager never told the driver the correct address. I called back to let him know , and again repeatedly interrupted with “it’s on it’s way”. as I was telling him the order went to the wrong place he seemed careless, said he would call the driver and call back. I had to call back 15m later bc he never got back to me. When he answered he said "well the driver is already half way here , so he has to turn around, go back to the house he dropped the food off at (which was 3m around the corner) and he’ll bring it you. that took about a little over a half an hour. before the driver came back w the food, I called the store again. Same thing, as soon as i told him what address I was calling about, interrupted w the same phrase. I responded very nicely with “actually I’m calling bc I know when the food gets here it’s going to be cold, it’s going on 1130 and we ordered at 9. We think we deserve a refund bc we didn’t receive our food in an appropriate time and it’s freezing, we’re not going to be able to eat it” he responded with “well you can think what you want, we don’t do refunds , I’ll give you store credit, no refund”. I said “also your very mean and disrespectful …” Before I could even finish my sentence he said “okay , bye” and hung up on me. so around 1145 I drive up there and he said he wasn’t going to do store credit , no refunds, not remaking the food or even giving me my tip I gave the Driver back. I became furious and didn’t understand, I started raising my voice bc he was still being a careless disrespectful person and he called the cops on me. I waited for the cops to get there, basically explained to the everything in this review and that was it. They just told me to dispute the charge off my card. MORAL OF THE STORY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE!!

Family special (pizza, hoagie & breadsticks)

Cold, dry, disgusting

Pizza Delivery Mt. Lebanon
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Little Nipper's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Little Nipper's Pizza is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Little Nippers Mt Lebanon, Little Nippers Pittsburgh Menu, Little Nippers 2, Little Nippers Mt Lebanon Menu, Little Nippers Pizza Pittsburgh, Little Nippers Menu, Little Nippers, and Little Nippers Pizza Beverly Road.